[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Weekend Plans: April 11 - 13

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Weekend Plans: April 11 - 13
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:28 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Saturday: Me and are going to the Polaris Magic Mountain Fun Center to meet Dora the Explorer!!!!

-Chip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:56 pm 
Godzilla

i always want to call her Dora the explora

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:56 pm 
King Ghidorah

Friday: Cat Power at the Higher Ground in Winooski.

Saturday: maybe some exercise then i'm going to a class on filming for local television.

Sunday: Writing, taxes, and then nothing, blessed nothing.

It'll be a decent weekend by my reckoning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:58 am 
Jet Jaguar

what time is dora gonna be there? i just might be down in cowlumbus with my kiddies on saturday... and is the map going to make an appearance?

and it's not dora the explora??? damn. don't i feel stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:08 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

http://www.magicmountainfuncenter.com

Meet Dora the Explorer April 12th and 13th
Vamanos, Let's Go, to Magic Mountain for Dora the Explorer's Easter Egg Trail! While exploring a winding mountain trail in search of Easter Eggs, guests will be able to meet mascots from area businesses, other characters, and of course, Dora. Admission also includes 1 activity of your choice and 8 game tokens. Dora the Explorer's Easter Egg Trail will be at Magic Mountain East (Brice & 70) on Saturday, April 12th, 10am-1pm and at Magic Mountain Polaris on Sunday, April 13th, 1pm-4pm. Tickets will be available soon at both fun centers, and are $7.95 each.

I think the Midnights might actually be attending the Sunday Easter Egg hunt as it's closer to our house.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:58 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:00 am 
Jet Jaguar

so what's up with brad? i've noticed he's missed several shows of late... not that jeff can't handle being behind the kit but that's not the point, eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:37 am 
Jet Jaguar

Brad is a busy guy, with Townsmen and The Means. The show last night was FANTASTIC. Townsmen played two sets and there was a pretty good Delaware/Ugly Stick contingency and everybody just went nuts.
You guys have no idea what you're missing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:36 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:03 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 1:33 am 
Jet Jaguar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:58 am 
Jet Jaguar

Yeah, I listen to Absinthe a lot, but Shaved might be even better.
Do you have "Beautiful People?" They have 4 songs on that:

You should really check out there scene now. They play at the St. James the third Sat night of each month. Last sat they did an Ugly Stick set. I'm telling you, the place went wild like I've never seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 12:51 am 
Jet Jaguar

i don't have beautiful people, that i'm aware of. but it could be buried here among the rubble. i like shaved too.

my band did a show with townsmen at skully's this winter and i liked what they were doing. i don't live in columbus though and have a family so i don't get out like i used to. i played the st. james saturday nite and had a blast. that's a cool little room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 9:57 am 
Jet Jaguar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:58 am 
Jet Jaguar

i would guess that we've met. eddie mann used to play in my band, the bush league all-stars as did another delawarian, mike travis. i have played keys for bigfoot a couple of times after jeff "phil" wood left the band. i've even played guitar with ugly stick doing all x covers on one memorable drunken eve. dave holm is probably my favorite songwriter in columbus but i like the contrast between his and jeff's songs on record.

and no i wasn't at their show. i played there this past sat. with moviola.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:13 am 
Jet Jaguar

Hey hey... I do think we've met and now that I think about it Jeff and Dave were at the St. James on Friday night.
You are not going to believe their new record! 10 songs done- 7+ to go...
They are putting out a double cd which is pretty funny and it is pretty interesting the difference between Jeff and Dave's songs. You will be very happy to get the new one. Hopefully June.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:29 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Also speaking of X covers....

Townsmen is playing May 9 at Skully's for the Twang-A-Thon. Turns out to be a twang/ X cover show.

It will be awesome.