[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Wonderland

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Wonderland
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:21 am 
King Ghidorah

Question:

Has there ever been a "physical home" for Wonderland?

Didn't Wonderland receive "lots of money" in grants to make their dreams come true?

All I wanted to see was a concert in the big bread oven. :|

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 pm 
Mechagodzilla

:(

Last edited by christopher lasch on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:11 pm 
King Ghidorah

my feelings are best expressed by lyrics from the cam'ron song "take em to church"

"Listen, ya’ll Stop It
Know you appalled dotted
But this my call by the false prophet, all profit
Harlem Hustler, I can’t at all knock it
But you hard, when you go in the lord's pocket.
What you offering, put it, write an offer in
They take it all, Cash, Credit, Silver, down to porcelin
Look at the Porsche he’s in
Then Give them portioning
No handicap, Annie Rag, orphan friends"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 pm 
King Ghidorah

Maybe I could rent out my third floor to them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:33 pm 
Snarf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:31 am 
Godzilla

damn, Ole Forland be naughty as hell

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:26 pm 
Godzilla

http://www.theotherotherpaper.com/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 am 
Mechagodzilla

What the hell did I miss?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 am 
Godzilla

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:29 pm 
King Ghidorah

some music thing is going on at the closed seagull bags on High St... next door to the closed capitol recordings.

they have beattles posters in the window and everything.

??

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:42 am 
King Ghidorah

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:38 pm 
Godzilla

http://www.theudderpaper.com/2012/05/wo ... itigation/

http://www.theudderpaper.com/2012/05/ni ... ips-event/

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:18 pm 
Mechagodzilla

access forbidden.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:29 am 
Snarf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 am 
Snarf

Could anyone be kind enough to fill me in on what the hell is going on with Wonderland?

What's up with the litigation?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:32 pm 
Snarf

Here was the status of the Wonderland website around thanksgiving

http://imgur.com/6GBIf

A week later, someone shelled out the big buxx to renew the domain. Sooo.. ya. Pretty sure this shit aint goin nowhere. :boohoo:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:13 pm 
Snarf

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1STJtoLv ... edit?pli=1

O.M.G.

Gonna be hard to run Wonderland from a Franklin County cell.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 pm 
Snarf

Yup, pretty damning case. Childhood sexual assault charges follow a person for life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:36 pm 
Snarf

I want to point out that Adam *is* in fact being accused of childhood sexual assault in the civil suit. Also, civil suits can and often do lead to criminal prosecution.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:51 pm 
Snarf

Also, the term "charges" is applicable for both criminal and civil cases.

http://publicrecordsguide.com/charges.html

In this case, Jennifer may be seeking restitutions for emotional or psychological damage related to these charges.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:03 pm 
Snarf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 pm 
Mechagodzilla