[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - more metal in 2012 donewaiting

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: more metal in 2012 donewaiting
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 am 
Mechagodzilla

im donewaiting for someone to write about metal, rock, or punk on this blog. Its just hip hop, old man rock, and indie on this website. every other article is about woka jawaka or whatever and tin armor and phantards. IM BORED DONEWaIting please mix it up a little. I know im complaining and u could say "y dont u start ur own goddamn blog" and i would but im too old, dumb and lazy to do it. Everything else in the local world is covered on this blog, except harder stuff, unless its ironically cool ( hipster ) maybe u sholuld hire me to broaded ur horizons. And im not talking about 270 butt blitz rock i mean good shit son. I would have covered some awesome ace of butts and carerrotbar shows and then got on the phone with someone and whatever suck it. seriously 4 cereal

Post subject: Re: more metal in 2012 donewaiting
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:06 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

If you're not happy with posts about Dokken, Winger, and Mr. Big, then I don't know what else to do.

:)

I think you're into way more extreme metal than I am, but I'll try to feature more metal in 2012.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:13 pm 
King Ghidorah

You might like our extreme metal column written by Dayton resident Gary Spencer: http://www.agitreader.com/extremities/thanksgiving.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

Did you even read my year (rear) end column? I have ill shit on it. I bought ill shit off a dude on 161 with an SS tat on his arm. He blew his elbow out playing guitar. SIIIICCCKKKK. I some ill-na-na coming in the mail; Archgoat, Nastrond reissues, new Ride For Revenge.... listen for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:35 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:51 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

lemme know if you wanna write something. fer serious.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 pm 
Mothra

Catholics cartooning for pussy that's all metal is.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:25 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:05 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:50 pm 
Mothra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm 
Jet Jaguar

get a room, you two!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:58 pm 
King Ghidorah

sort of agree. maybe hire a gun to cover whatcha don't wanna.
or change the site to "indie hip hop farm".

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:02 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:42 pm 
King Ghidorah

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:15 pm 
Mechagodzilla

one thing is for sure i just love that outrageous cat, and u have appeased me with the southern metal movie preview and anthrax review.. good work everybody

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:15 pm 
Snarf

I am appeased by the lamination of their women!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:33 pm 
Snarf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm 
Godzilla

I thought metal WAS old man rock.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:27 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Ron Sr. walks in to crowded bar, orders a shot next to Merkin.

Ron Sr.: "Jeez, where's all the women?"

Merkin: "S'a metal show tonight."

Ron Sr.: "Story of my life."