blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: TENDER BRANSON SPRING/SUMMER SHOWS
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:49 pm 
Mothra
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:52 am
Posts: 115
Here is our late-spring/summer itinerary as of now, give or take a band or two that have yet to confirm.

4/27 wed. @ bernies in columbus, oh w/ the friends of slick

5/6 thu. @ andyman's in columbus, oh w/ tba (probably times new viking, computer love-in get on that shit)

5/21 fri. @ the cannon art collective in dayton, oh w/ tom foolery and the mistakes

6/4 fri @ andyman's in columbus, oh 80's punk prom all covers night

6/12 sat. @ cafe bourbon st in columbus, oh w/ the halo effect

7/8 thu. @ cafe bourbon st in columbus, oh w/ as seasons fall

7/23 fri. @ tba in bloomington,in w/ tom foolery and the mistakes

7/24 sat. @ tba in milwaukee, wi w/ tom foolery and the mistakes

7/25 sun. @ tba in st louis, mo w/ tom foolery and the mistakes

for more details go to http://www.tenderbranson.com

_________________
_____________________
http://www.tenderbranson.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:48 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:04 pm
Posts: 1872
Yes, Times New Viking will be playing the May 6th show. The Super Elliott Bros. will be holding down the betweeeeen band infotainment.
We are all very excited to see you guys and gal play.
If anyone is wondering about Tender Branson go to the site and listen to their mp3 demos. They fucking rock.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:09 pm 
Mothra
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:52 am
Posts: 115
computerlove-in wrote:
If anyone is wondering about Tender Branson go to the site and listen to their mp3 demos. They fucking rock.


Dude, your check is in the mail. :D

_________________
_____________________
http://www.tenderbranson.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:16 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:17 pm
Posts: 3857
Magazine Girl is indeed worthy of the rock.

So sayeth the Evil Queens (or at least one of 'em.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:31 pm 
Mothra
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:52 am
Posts: 115
eqj wrote:
Magazine Girl is indeed worthy of the rock.

So sayeth the Evil Queens (or at least one of 'em.)


Its funny, we were actually trying to figure out how to play Braille but came up with Magazine Girl instead. :D

Your check is also in the mail.

_________________
_____________________
http://www.tenderbranson.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:34 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:17 pm
Posts: 3857
loki wrote:
eqj wrote:
Magazine Girl is indeed worthy of the rock.

So sayeth the Evil Queens (or at least one of 'em.)


Its funny, we were actually trying to figure out how to play Braille but came up with Magazine Girl instead. :D

Your check is also in the mail.


BWA!! I will now listen even more carefully. Excellent work, though. For true.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:37 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:26 pm
Posts: 11658
Location: Park Slope
I want money.

_________________
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:37 pm 
Mothra
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:52 am
Posts: 115
eqj wrote:
loki wrote:
eqj wrote:
Magazine Girl is indeed worthy of the rock.

So sayeth the Evil Queens (or at least one of 'em.)


Its funny, we were actually trying to figure out how to play Braille but came up with Magazine Girl instead. :D

Your check is also in the mail.


BWA!! I will now listen even more carefully. Excellent work, though. For true.


Actually, that was a lie. It would have made a good story though.

_________________
_____________________
http://www.tenderbranson.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:38 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:17 pm
Posts: 3857
robertduffy wrote:
I want money.


What, you're not making fat stacks hosting this flyer-posting website? You must be some kind of hippie.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:04 pm 
Mothra
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:52 am
Posts: 115
eqj wrote:
robertduffy wrote:
I want money.


What, you're not making fat stacks hosting this flyer-posting website? You must be some kind of hippie.


...and an elitist hippie at that.

_________________
_____________________
http://www.tenderbranson.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:55 pm 
Mechagodzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:58 pm
Posts: 1661
Location: just east of the midwest
Hell yes!
Viva La TENDER BRANSON!

_________________
You can't forgive yourself.
You can't forgive your dreams.
But if you say the right words,
your uniform gets cleaned.
-American Music Club


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group






Buy a Premium BlogAd