[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Comfest 2011

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Comfest 2011
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:54 pm 
Mothra

Cheers to Bicentennial Bear for being the only band on our scene cool enough to make it in.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:49 pm 
Godzilla

Wow, it's like somebody took extra care in making this as shitty as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:10 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

I'm sorry that everyone is disappointed with my selections this year. In all honesty, I hid in my house all winter and spring and did band selection thru myspace and play on chat roulette. While my bands may suck, I did see Vin Diesel's scrotum, got married to a total stranger and had my identity stolen. You may be upset that the chill-wave band drum circle is playing but have you seen Vin's scrotum?? I'm scarred for life.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:50 pm 
Godzilla

no Day Creeper?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm 
Jet Jaguar

The name "Daddy Romance" keeps haunting my thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:59 pm 
Mechagodzilla

So what is the deal with speakers at the Offramp? Is this some kind of punishment?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:46 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 pm 
Snarf

one of these years I'd like to see the drum circle removed from the schedule, just to see the hippie uproar that followed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 am 
Godzilla

that is the fucking ugliest comfest logo in the history of comfest.
or logos.

most of the recent ones have actually been pretty cool ('cept the bus, but even that wasn't ugly) but gawd, this is horrible.

oh yeah, and uh bands or something.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 am 
King Ghidorah

Oh, don't you remember? :oops: Rock bands made that kid "stab himself".

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:44 am 
Godzilla

Who broke Comfest while I was gone?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:51 am 
Godzilla

i'm going to zoombezi bay on comfest saturday.

crocktail island here i come.

i'm so glad this message board is back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am 
Mothra

Last edited by Bookmobile on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 am 
Mothra

BTW:

Still it feels good just to bitch about it...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:05 pm 
Godzilla

as a member of a "who are they band" who is happy to be playing ( i like playing outside, tokens, playing in front of different people and the fest in general) I would like to take this time to say fine work committee, fine work

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Is Ben Hamilton and RedRabbit still doing Offramp selection?

just curious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:48 pm 
Mechagodzilla

I hate to be a hater but, yikes!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 pm 
King Ghidorah

In an effort to "modernise" the festival you will see multiple flash mobs happening throughout the weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 pm 
Jet Jaguar

at least i can find a few bands to see through out the whole weekend. but this frees up a lot of time to wait in line for beer and mingle instead of always be in a hurry.

i will for sure not miss Bi Bear, Phantods, Envelope, Old Hundred, Way Yes, Bush League All Stars, All Eyes Path.

And if you're free on Friday at 3:30, check out Saturday Giant at the solar stage. That dude works super hard on his music.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

I will be manning the booth to get your "face painted like your favorite member of the christian run media." I will also be selling expired packages of horny goat weed. Look for me in a Mike Jones t-shirt looking bored as shit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next