[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - UM THAT ALIVE LIST

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UM THAT ALIVE LIST
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 pm 
Godzilla

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

Post subject: Re: UM THAT ALIVE LIST
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

Was Dennis McCallum not born in Ohio?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:02 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Nick, isn't the point of doing a list like that to drum up the kind of discussions you're citing?

Jill, we get it, John Ross and Chris DeVille are involved with Xenos. When have we ever done anything Xenos-y in the paper? Your barbs are not clever. Also, you remain anonymous, which is cowardly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:58 pm 
Snarf

actually that was incredibly clever.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:58 pm 
King Ghidorah

Yeah. I thought the list was actually pretty comprehensive. Though I think Ulysses S. Grant and Thomas Edison come after Paul Newman. And yes. Roger Troutman is a Top Tenner. Probably my favorite Ohioan.

Never knew Ross was Xenos too. Now it all makes sense.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:09 pm 
Godzilla

THE POINT OF ANY LIST OF THAT ILK IS TO HELP STOP THE MARGINALIZATION OF HARLAN ELLISON

and poetry

and dayton funk.

and maybe good tv.

1, 2, 3, 3.5, FAIL.

if the point was to drum up conversation the article could/should have been accomplished with WAY LESS words, and would've sounded a whole lot more like a coffee talk interlude. (i support this on both counts.)

"lemme give you a topic. a fucking arbitrary list of 100 ohioans. discuss."

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:53 pm 
Jet Jaguar

when deville and cruise fight we all lose

slapping each other in the face with chicken cutlets

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:44 am 
King Ghidorah

What is this list? Ohioans? Did Craig Fuller make the list? What about JD Blackfoot? Is P. J. O'Rourke on it?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:31 am 
King Ghidorah

My fucking brothers not Xenos, and hes on the list. My father is not on the list, but he is also an Enemy of Xenos...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:40 am 
King Ghidorah

Me personally, I worship with The Based God.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:34 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 am 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

I'm most excited about the list of top 100 Martins Ferrians.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:44 am 
Godzilla

Deville doesn't know who Jill is? Weird. I've got all of your names and numbers.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:08 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:11 pm 
King Ghidorah

Xenos guys brew the best beer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:57 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:54 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:13 pm 
Snarf

dont drink the kool-aid, y'allz.

even if it is the "Best Fucking Beer in this Entire Fucking City"...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:58 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:13 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Fuck this list, why wasn't I on it!

:think:

Destroying intellectual freedom is always evil, but only religion makes doing evil feel quite so good. - P. Pullman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:31 pm 
Godzilla

as i recall I felt 50-43 was the best string on the list, as Buster D appeared on that page

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:14 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:55 pm 
Mothra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:12 am 
King Ghidorah