blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: GROOVE U - introduction and info session
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:04 pm 
Snarf

First of all, "hey!" (again).

Been quite awhile since I have been on here, but I think you will see why...

We are launching a new, revolutionary music industry college right here in Columbus, Ohio - GROOVE U. I could go on-and-on about how exciting and incredibly awesome it is going to be, not just for the Columbus music community but for music in general. But I think our website does a really great job of making the case:

http://www.grooveu.net

Secondly, we are having an information session next Tuesday, January 25th @ 6:00 PM: Columbus Public Library - Main Branch (Downtown). This session will provide a really solid overview of GROOVE U, plus there will be time for Q&A.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP on the home page of the GROOVE U website. There isn't a heckuvalotta room in the 3rd floor board room of the library, so if I can get a head count it will help out a great deal.

Obviously, this is a huge project and I don't have much time to answer lots of threads, but I'll do my best to check-in whenever possible. If you are interested in GROOVE U the best way to get in contact with us is through our interest form on the GROOVE U website. We operate with complete transparency whenever possible, so fee free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.

I am going to go ahead and make the first of what will undoubtedly be many, many "thank yous" to the Columbus music community for the support in this huge endeavor and in helping make GROOVE U a success.

GROOVE U - music that works.