[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Four Loko = Banned in Ohio?

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Four Loko = Banned in Ohio?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:31 am 
Jet Jaguar

This is what I am hearing. Can anyone verify this? And if so how long until they run out? Has production of the current formula already ceased? Supposedly the FDA banned the current formula and they have to change it completely.

I personally do not drink this shit. It tastes worse than carbonated cough syrup to me. I'd much rather drink a 10-12% beer. But my roommate drinks it, a lot, like 2-3 cans a night. I think it gives him seizures. However, he loves it. So much so he tried to find out how he could buy stock in it. I think I am going to buy as many cases as I can afford over the next few weeks. On OSU's campus this will be like liquid gold in a few months. I am also assuming that it doesn't expire, the taste really couldn't get much worse.

I hope it's true. I'd love to be paying rent with Four Loko's in the future.

Post subject: Re: Four Loko = Banned in Ohio?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:35 am 
Jet Jaguar

Also, has anyone tried this? I don't think you can get it in Ohio.

The tagline "weed in a can" peaked my curiosity.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:05 am 
King Ghidorah

my cousin lives in pennsylvania and she said that it has been banned there. Her and her slutty college friends raved about it when I was there a couple of weeks ago. I would rather drink a nice 10-12% beer or try some "weed in a can" though its probably not as awesome as the "weed in my hand" right now

the dudes who created it are Ohio State Alumni.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_(energy_drink)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:14 pm 
Godzilla

loko dudes opted to voluntarily quit producing it with caffeine before they were forced to

some states are forcing it off the shelf

from what i can tell, what's left on the shelves here is what's left

my corner store had roundabout 4/5 cases left

people are selling it on cl in other states

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:15 pm 
Godzilla

also

http://forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14628

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 pm 
Godzilla

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/clt/2066478931.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:24 pm 
Godzilla

never forget

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:20 am 
Godzilla

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-hea ... o-campaign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:40 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 am 
Mothra

My family owns a drive thru, and they were told that they could no longer order it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 pm 
Jet Jaguar

DIY Four Loko
http://www.slatev.com/video/diy-four-lo ... cocktails/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:35 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 pm 
Mechagodzilla

This might be kinda random, but I was in the Famosa market over on Roberts and Rome-Hilliard and they had some can of something that looked very similar to 4loko that was 13% by volume

(not to mention Squirt with real sugar!)

Destroying intellectual freedom is always evil, but only religion makes doing evil feel quite so good. - P. Pullman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:37 am 
Jet Jaguar

You wouldn't believe it, but the liquor store on High in North Campus between the video store and the dube apparently bought all of the loco left in the state, I saw it on Friday, the back of the store is packed to the rafters. They did however tack another buck onto the price. But fair enough. It was already way too stupid cheap.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:31 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

they're also re-releasing it minus the caffeine.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:52 pm 
Godzilla

yeah its around and the cans look exactly the same sans the caffeine and whatnot listed on the side

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm 
Godzilla

cat out of the bag

shits the og

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 pm 
Godzilla

full disclosure

im drinking my second cranberry lemonade

good looking out stuntman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 am 
King Ghidorah

Ok, who's tried Lazy Cakes?
http://www.bakedworld.com/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:20 am 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:43 pm 
Godzilla

spot's still STACKED btw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm 
Godzilla

dairy family on 5th (juniors tacos joint) just found some old og stock fyi

no cranlem though