[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - what are you drinking?

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: what are you drinking?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm 
Mechagodzilla

It's that time again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:49 pm 
King Ghidorah

Had some friends over for a tasting Saturday night. Not counting the growler of barrel-aged AleSmith Speedway Stout, here's what we had. (Full-size image is .)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 pm 
Snarf

Uncle_Bob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:27 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I am drinking Porcheritas almost exclusively(other than my regular beer and whiskey routine). Equal parts margherita and beer(usually something relatively light - notice I said light and not lite, although you can add whatever to the margherita for all I care, its your vomit), the Almighty Porcherita is perfect in the nearly hot weather we've been having because it is the most refreshing alcoholic beverage I've ever tried, and I've tried them all.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:38 pm 
Mechagodzilla

jim beam + ginger ale. right now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:40 pm 
Godzilla

i hate beer.

all beers.
ciders and lambics, too.

always have. even as a teen i wouldn't drink that shit.

from bud light to guinness it all tastes like bum piss to me.

but i tell ya, this:

is the greatest thing to be put in a bottle since coca-cola still had coke in it.
if i could get this shit all year long, i'd be fucked. luckily i could only find the last 2 sixpacks in columbus apparently. but i AM keeping my eyes peeled for more . . .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:25 am 
Godzilla

Home-made IPA from a Brewer's Beer kit. Very hoppy. Very bitter aftertaste that seems to be going away the longer it sits. Either it is very high alcohol content or I work too freaking much. 2 of these knock me out. Could be the special ingredient: cold syrup. Yum.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:27 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:14 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:55 pm 
Snarf

Not right now cause I'm broke, but my favorite of late:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:39 am 
King Ghidorah

this hits markets tommorrow! good shit. reminds me of the good ole days of drinking pints of it at ray's in kent skooling people in fooseball.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:40 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 pm 
King Ghidorah

Indigo Imp's Winter Solstice (Cleveland) is pretty awesome.

http://indigoimpbrewery.com/beer.php

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:16 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:17 pm 
Godzilla

drink it while you can

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

I would, but I'm not seventeen.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:24 pm 
King Ghidorah

i want to see what the grape one is all about. Probably tastes like maddog 20/20

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 pm 
Godzilla

grape, blue raz and watermelon are the worst

cran lemon, lemonade and fruit punch are palatable

lemon lime is the best

also it makes you feel like you're 17

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 pm 
Godzilla

"palatable"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

Be sure to report how old you feel tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:52 pm 
Godzilla

will do but i know it wont be as old as you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:26 am 
Godzilla

FOUR:

Blammo and I were just saying several weeks ago that some unsuspecting kid was going to die from this shi$...and then of course the story followed. This is what you get when you wanna get a 6-pack for practice but you are broke and you have to drive 20 miles after practice anyways, so, why drink a 6-pack?

For a $1.99 you're pretty much getting the equivalent of an energy drink + 4 6% 12 oz beers. 2 or 3 of these have to leave you completely plastered and crazed (that's the idea, right?).

You sure get a wild ride for $2. Really no one should drink this and you should never have more than one. Professionals only, please. It's like crack. Moderate use is fine but crackheads have given it a bad name.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 pm 
King Ghidorah

I had no idea the Four Loko drink was created by three Ohio State Alumni.
My cousin lives in Lancaster, Pa and she said that this drink has been banned in her town. I'm assuming its been banned elsewhere.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next