[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - SLAYER ROCKS

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SLAYER ROCKS
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm 
Snarf

My Review:

For all you wuss fags on this board.................
play one slayer song during your set. While they are not hard to play the riffs or bass lines the guitar solos are but like really "could you match one" ? and the Drumming Good fing luck...

Fight the good fight for METAL!

So here is why bands like Slayer are no dought BADASS killer musicians becasue they can tesar your ass up musically and lauff at you,,, not to mention the fact the experience level is like-since it started.... So fact is these dudes while fucked up, are gods of metal. Thank God for there Satan Worshiping evil kill your mother and brother Kick ass Sound! FING AWSOME! twang your ass into Hell! o and by the way F U

Post subject: Re: SLAYER ROCKS
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:35 pm 
Godzilla

man, i rememeber when i was 13 and saw my first show, too . . .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:01 pm 
Godzilla

Was he typing with his forehead? It's like having potato chips spit at you.

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:19 pm 
Godzilla

both of those sentences are amazing visuals.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:48 pm 
King Ghidorah

On the plus side, hate speech aside, it's only a matter of time before Lutzko adopts "Wuss Fags" as the name for a side project.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:33 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

The AtomicNed photo gallery will be posted later tonight. Here's a sneak preview.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 pm 
King Ghidorah

Chip. Those are some of the best photos I've seen of your many.

Can't believe I missed this to watch the Reds lose. :wall:

Though I've seen them all before. I'm interested in a review. Belladona's voice. Mustaine's playing. Slayer doing Seasons front to back (they probably did Reign in Blood in its entirety as an encore).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

If I were God, I would hate Slayer too. Serious WWE vibe. Reign in Blood album was an encore on a prior tour. They flubbed part of "angel of death". Not cool.

Thank god for all these "satanists". My t-shirts would not be nearly as cool with the coward all over it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 pm 
King Ghidorah

ah yes, the return of ampeg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:36 am 
Godzilla

Slayer is for wuss fags is what I gott out of it. Who am I to disuhggree? Am I sahpost to open or clothes with theese bad a$$ riffs? I mett Slayer wunce and thay tore my a$$ off and laffed at me. Totally rooled and the experience level is like since it started, no dough.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:17 am 
Snarf

Band of Horses did the Reign in Blood album as their encore. The album really comes alive in three part harmony.

Fighting the good fight for METAL,
Stephen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:42 am 
Godzilla

Slayer is okay but they're no Air Supply.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:08 pm 
King Ghidorah

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:15 pm 
Mechagodzilla

SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER

Minutes seem like days since little cat ruled the window

That show was awesome

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

http://www.donewaiting.com/2010/10/14/p ... rax-the-lc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

The above pic of Kerry King looks like a shish ka bob of pubes on his face or something horrible like that. That said, this "event" seems like possibly the lamest thing next to that Sword album that I tricked myself into buying. Totally gross and strictly for recently divorced dads. I have seen Slayer numerous times but this ca$h in on playing "good" stuff (though it would be a stretch to call "Seasons" "good") is stupid. Hang it up.

Megadeth is easily the worst metal band. Fuck Dave Mustaine. Worst vocals. Worst dude.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:24 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

I'm not a divorced dad and I thought it was a great show.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 am 
King Ghidorah

Kerry King may be a douche, but Slayer is always awesome. They were one of the few metal bands that didn't change their sound to fit in in the 90's. Metallica, Anthrax and Megadeth all changed their sound to fit the trends, and then when thrash metal became "cool" again, they all of a sudden went "back to their roots". Slayer is the only band that never faked it.

Slayer is like pizza and sex when you are drunk. Even when it is bad, it is still kind of good.