[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - LeBron's last hurrah???

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: LeBron's last hurrah???
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 am 
Godzilla

Actually, I just hate Cleveland.

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:34 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 am 
Godzilla

the draft pick to acquire Mchale came in the same trade as Robert Parish from Golden St.

I highly doubt the acquisition of Parish was any less/more ballyhooed then the acquisitions of Ben Wallace, Antawn Jamison or moe williams

Im sure Red Auerbach would advise building around young superstar (Bird, Russell). Dan Gilbert tried that, However his star ended up being a petulant baby

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 am 
Godzilla

...and from the department of YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME:

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/ ... id=5366254

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:04 pm 
Godzilla

Apparently Dan didn't try that, apparently Lebron tried that and it failed (according to Dan's letter).

Wallace is like 78yrs old. Williams was consistently referred to as the worst guard in the playoffs, in a league dominated by guards this is not a good sign. Their big man sucks.

AND they have no room in the cap to sign anybody and even if they did no one would want play there because nobody wants to live in Cleveland. This is not Lebron's fault, I hear he tried to get Bosh to come to Cleveland but he didn't want to do it. Not Lebron's fault. So he left. Smart move. And no he doesn't owe the city a damm thing, it's not his fault that it's a laughing stock in the NBA. The Cavs/city should be lucky they had him at all.

Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 pm 
Mechagodzilla

look, i'm not a cleveland fan at all. even less of a lebron fan before all this... so blame gilbert, don't blame gilbert, blame lebron, whatever...

i just want an end to the hype, because what we all just witnessed is that LBJ doesn't have it. he isn't the chosen one. he isn't 23. he has no heart. if dennis green were a cavs fan he would say, "he's not who we thought he was." i'd like to see him win as many rings as Karl Malone when it's all said and done.

that being said, I'm emailing the Miami Heat right now. I'm finally going to play point guard in the NBA. I mean, they can't turn me down if i say i willing to work for $80,000/year, right?

http://radioactivesox.tumblr.com/

"you can call me the nannerpus, nannerpus.
guess what? i love pancakes."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 pm 
Godzilla

did you just quote dennis green?

anyway, sure, I'll buy all that. I just hate Cleveland. period.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 pm 
Mechagodzilla

seriously though, how much money did somebody like michael finley make last year? Pat Riley, I CAN DO THIS!

80Gs

guarantee i'll be so wide open i will hit a three pointer every 5-10 games

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:31 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 pm 
Mechagodzilla

how long before the 3 wolf moon/miami heat shirt?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:40 pm 
Godzilla

btw,we welcome the hate

Cleveland aint for everybody

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 pm 
Godzilla

michael finley and denny green,

bennett you are on fire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:51 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:44 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:59 pm 
Godzilla

zing!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:47 pm 
Godzilla

Hey, lets leave Pittsburgh out of this.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I blame Lebron for saying he would bring a championship to Cleveland, then quitting in the Boston series. After blowing them out on their home floor, it was all there for the taking. But the "king" decided his personal issues (whatevr the fuck they were) were more important, so he shut himself down like a petulant little boy to prove some point to somebody, resulting in Boston coming back to win the series. Now, he ducks out because he can't take the pressure. His lack of integrity is not surprising, look what he comes from. I don't blame him for that, anyway. Miami = trainwreck in 2 years or less. Chicago = next championship team, if the owner keeps his good players around for a change.
BTW, this whole Cleveland thing started to unravel when Boozer the Loozer left. Boy, he's havin' a helluva career, ain't 'e? At least he went to the right team finally.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:13 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 pm 
Mechagodzilla

don't forget also though, that kobe ran both shaq and phil jackson out of town because he wanted to be alpha-dog so bad. he didn't go to another team (or stay with the lakers) because he was worried about having to score 30 pts a night.

just so we're clear:
i don't like jordan
i don't like kobe
i'd take thomas, dumars and laimbeer over wade, james and bosh any day of the week.

to me kobe and lebron aren't even comparable anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:30 pm 
Godzilla

no doubt,

Dont forget the Microwave and James "Buddha" Edwards as well

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next