[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Here's the Comfest Schedule

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Here's the Comfest Schedule
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:18 am 
Mechagodzilla

It's in the program.

Post subject: Re: Here's the Comfest Schedule
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:10 am 
King Ghidorah

So you know the code for.......................

fuck.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 am 
Jet Jaguar

You stay classy Columbus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:20 pm 
Godzilla

Wow, pretty significant increase in suck, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 am 
King Ghidorah

Yikes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:04 am 
Mothra

Jenny Mae?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:17 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:37 am 
Mothra

Kind of miss when the off-ramp was a lot o' sweaty punk rock...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

I don't understand why two organizations (wild goose & peach district) have back to back offramp slots in the middle of saturday afternoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 pm 
Godzilla

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:29 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:44 pm 
Godzilla

If we were expecting big changes, I think they delivered. This is not the typical rock and roll line-up at the offramp that I've come to expect and have enjoyed for years, but, it certainly won't keep me from having a good time. On the bright side: an underwhelming line-up actually kind of takes any pressure off of planning your weekend. Have fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:47 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:06 pm 
Godzilla

Oh look, it's the real Comfest » viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29630

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:07 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 pm 
Snarf

How fucked up that there's more rock I care about on the Bozo than the Offramp.

The aging hippie ComFestCabal's evil plan to simultaneously wrest back the mantle of attention from the punkers on the Offramp AND start returning ComFest to its Earth-Fart Drum Circle roots is a GO!

I got a bad feeling if I go see this year's Comfest I'll see cockroaches with the head of Christina Aguilera.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I know it's tempting to blame old people, I mean, who doesn't hate old people?, but I think it's a new group of much more annoying hippies driving this change.
It's a good thing no one here is/will ever be old.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:27 pm 
Snarf

It's one thing to be old. It's one thing to be a damn hippie thinkin' only acoustic versions of "If I Had a Hammer" and spiritually enlightened bumpers stickers are going to change the world for shit.

It's another thing to be both.

Lots of people get old. Lots of people grow out of unrealistic idealism. Some people do one or the other, and some do neither.

Shit, man, this is some good scotch.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:16 pm 
Mothra

so this is what we get after the main stage gets dropped and the comfest favorites get picked again....is this worse than a sixteen year old's shuffle on his/her iphone? i think we all lose here. i guess there are things worse than this...like an oil spill.

even though i'm not particularly impressed with the comfest lineup this year, i'm very excited to see jenny mae play out again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm 
Godzilla

LET'S ALL BE BITTER ABOUT FREE SHIT IN A PARK AGIN

mebbe yer fave musickers didn't bother to sign up. i wouldn't have put this one together myself but that's always true; i don't recognize all the names but that could mean i see ten or fifteen new bands i like (or, drag of drags, a bunch of other people see bands they like that i don't like while i DO ALL OF THE OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO ON A SUMMER WKND IN AN OVERCROWDED PARK OR MAYBE ELSEWHERE). jeebus.

back in the day, the main stage had all the good bands (like wishyfish).

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am 
King Ghidorah

No reason to be so upset...at least Billy Cool isn't playing. :clap:

http://billycoolandthewhips.bandcamp.com/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next