[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - WASHINGTON BEACH BUMS vs. WASHINGTON BEACH BOYS

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WASHINGTON BEACH BUMS vs. WASHINGTON BEACH BOYS
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Hey, this is Zac from the Washington Beach Bums.

I've lived in and around Washington Beach for a long time, so have my bandmates. we named ourselves such because we appreciate our surroundings and the inspiration they give us no matter how weird or childish. to be honest we even take offense that certain other collectives feel the need to change the colloquial name of the area to something as thoughtless and uncreative as SOHUD.

recently, a band named the Washington beach boys, consisting of Jesse Barr, Happy Chichester and Joey Hebdo, played at rumba. i was not there and can only assume.

if its a joke: i'm glad you had a laugh.
if your serious: fuck right off, we've been doing this for almost a year and our name and what we do is important to us. if you'd like to continue to make jokes about our community or us, or continue to use the name...we are going to have words...and usually after words there is a problem.

let these be the last words on the subject.

i just opened a big can of shit didnt i?
who cares. my point is made.

giraffe n a dyslexic walk in2 a bra. waiter sez, can't enter w/o a tie. all they find r jumper cables. ask, r these okay? waiter sez, don't go starting anything! have a seat n proceed 2 get faceless drunk. giraffe falls off stool. dyslexic gets up to leave, waiter sez, you cant leave that lyin there. dyslexic sez, thats not a lion, its a giraffe.

Post subject: Re: WASHINGTON BEACH BUMS vs. WASHINGTON BEACH BOYS
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 pm 
Mothra

In related news: my new solo project, Savage Plinkos will be releasing a single of our cover of the Price is Right theme.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:52 pm 
Jet Jaguar

also, if i catch any of you Spacehog-glasses-wearin' otherfuckers spelling Sandwitch without the 't' (or with it) i am going to come down there and make sriracha slaw out of your 180gm built to spill reissues.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm 
Jet Jaguar

giraffe n a dyslexic walk in2 a bra. waiter sez, can't enter w/o a tie. all they find r jumper cables. ask, r these okay? waiter sez, don't go starting anything! have a seat n proceed 2 get faceless drunk. giraffe falls off stool. dyslexic gets up to leave, waiter sez, you cant leave that lyin there. dyslexic sez, thats not a lion, its a giraffe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:00 pm 
Mechagodzilla

What if Deville, Oliphant, & Kirk started a band :?: :?: :?: :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:01 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 pm 
Jet Jaguar

dagger dagger.
its been ohhh soo long and ohhh so nice without you.

for the record, i am not a nobody: i am zachary szymusiak. i can assure you of that. its on my birth certificate. what it means to other people is really not my concern.

altho, at least i can man up, say who i am and what i think. it must be nice to not do anything of any construct value and instead just take pot shots behind the mask of the internet.

i appreciate your thoughtless input, and until you come forward and speak your mind from a mouth with a face, i wont even be responding to your posts.

we are all nobodies in our own way, you dagger dagger definitely fall into that category: a nobody.
thank you and please drive thru.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:40 pm 
Godzilla

O comes b4 U!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 pm 
King Ghidorah

this is the time in the thread about washington beach, when i point out that i coined the term washington beach... unless any of the following people are in either of said bands (adam elliot, jared phillips, kevin elliot, doug elliot, jon witzky, wes flexner, daymon, ludsko) then chances are you have no "we did it first rights"... because, well... we did it first.

a long time ago...

in a house on duncan, or an apt on high street behind the dube...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:19 pm 
Jet Jaguar

thank you mr. carney for your contributions to our little neighborhood. everyone is well aware of your claim to its birthright...and i will thank you for it--and remind you, whether you remember or not, that i was there for some of this as well. it has become something bigger than you and your/my friends that you listed. this is my home--i love it--and is exactly why i choose to glorify its unique character in our silly little band.

what i take umbrage with is somebody who doesnt really know/respect the heritage and chooses to mock it. as territorial as you are about the name...i am territorial about what it means.

no disrespect.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:45 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 pm 
Mechagodzilla

"FIRST PERSON 2 LISTEN 2 METALLICA"
"FIRST PERSON 2 PIERCE BOTH MY EARS"
"FIRST PERSON 2 HAVE SEX W/ MARY IN A CROTCHLESS DAN MARINO JERSEY"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:14 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:17 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:24 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm 
King Ghidorah

To all bands that use THE word "THE" in their names:

I know my band "THE Self-Important Internet Assclowns" is not THE first band to coin "THE" as being part of THE name, but is a part of THE culture history of rock music in which my band respects and pays homage to, and I don't think THE other "THE" bands are doing it for THE right reasons. Like, THE THE must really die in a fire. If your band uses it in THE wrong spirit (which is to be determined by my self-appointed ass) I will totally have words with you, then kill you in THE face.

Last edited by slowmoriot on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:02 pm 
Mothra

All I'm saying Zach is don't take Jesse Barr on one on one in BBall. Dude is the best ball playing musician in CBus.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:04 pm 
Mothra

Aren't you taking this a little too seriously? After all, imitation is the highest form of flattery, right? :think:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 am 
King Ghidorah

dude, stop being a pussy and go kick some ass!
or just get a bunch of your friends to go to a show and throw bottles while they play. actions speak louder than words.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 am 
Snarf