[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Lost Season 6 - The Answers

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lost Season 6 - The Answers
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:46 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:54 pm 
Mechagodzilla

occam's razor: you're the protector of the island. DON'T BRING FUCKING PEOPLE TO IT.

http://radioactivesox.tumblr.com/

"you can call me the nannerpus, nannerpus.
guess what? i love pancakes."

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:46 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

the target commercials are funny

the verizon stuff is cute

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:32 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Years and years and years of theories and in the end, none of them really correct.

Completely satisfying. Completely unsatisfying.

LOST R.I.P.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:55 pm 
Godzilla

Still a ton of unanswered questions, but all in all I enjoyed it.

I was doing fine until Vincent came bounding out of the jungle and laid down by Jack.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:25 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:41 am 
Godzilla

so the 2 hour clip-show/wank-off/cheap-reason-to-give-you-reminders-of-shit-referenced-in-the-finale was TOTALLY worth wading thru all the dumbshit just to hear emerson talk about ben being the "most beaten" character in televsion history.

i laughed for fucking hours everytime i thought about that . . .

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:42 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:44 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:21 am 
Godzilla

Did anyone see the "alternate endings" on Kimmel? They were great.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:47 am 
Godzilla

I didn't really care for the ending but I think that's mostly because I stopped caring what happened to these people a few seasons ago.

And basically not addressing the whole walt issue made the first half of the series feel like a waste.

Warren Ellis: I have a soft spot for it. It's the compost bin at the end of my garden. And there's plenty of room in there for it.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:56 am 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:37 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

i think the ALL THE SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED marketing of this season clearly was a lie, but for me i was really happy with how the finale played out. i am okay not knowing these big mysteries.

for me, it's been about the characters first. the mysteries and the crazy stuff definitely kept me interested, but i wanted to see how everything played out.

I'd give the ending, season, and series an A.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:18 am 
Mechagodzilla

first half of series: A

second half of series: C-

overall: B+

finale: C

finale if Jack said, "i know" after kate says "i love you." (hurley already said, "i've got a bad feeling about this," so why not?): C+

finale if the Juliette/Sawyer flashback was triggered by Juliette pounding on the vending machine and saying "c'mon you son of a bitch"): B-

i think it was a little too fatalistic/nihilistic

http://radioactivesox.tumblr.com/

"you can call me the nannerpus, nannerpus.
guess what? i love pancakes."

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:38 am 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:50 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:52 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:10 am 
Godzilla

Target ads...

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:12 am 
Godzilla

Kimmel alternate endings (hilarious)

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:03 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:03 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:36 pm 
Godzilla

why did they make such a big deal about how important he was for the first 2 or 3 seasons when.....he was meaningless.

Warren Ellis: I have a soft spot for it. It's the compost bin at the end of my garden. And there's plenty of room in there for it.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:10 pm 
Godzilla

The Walt question is one I would like to have answered. Also, how was Dharma able to find, and then get on and off, the island so easily, but Penny had so much trouble? I'm willing to buy that only the people that really needed the island were able to find (ala The Light), but did Dharma really need to find it?

Also, did the show ever specifically state that Aaron was special? Other than the psychic telling Claire that he couldn't be raised by another, were there any indications that the kid was something special? Or did we all just assume that?

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:16 pm 
Godzilla

They resolved the Claire / Psychic issue by proving that he was a fake.

I don't care about Walt but I'd like to know what happened to Vincent.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:20 pm 
Godzilla

I really almost bought a Vitamin Water today..Woulda been the first one in a minute.

Man, Jack Shephard/Matthew Fox really messed me up with that product placement on Kimmel..

Bob Newhart is still funny! That was my fav alt ending..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next