[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - LeBron's last hurrah???

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: LeBron's last hurrah???
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:15 pm 
Godzilla

talentless supporting cast? 3 out of his 4 fellow starters have all star appearances, 2 have multiple

Hurt, seriously hurt? Dudes elbows been scoped more times then abe vigoda's rear and there has yet to be a serious injury identified

I love the guy and he has supplied me with a lot of sports watching joy over the years, but he doesnt have it like Kobe and Michael yet. th efocus wasnt there when the expectations were at their highest. if he leaves, regardless of titles in the big city, this will be a smudge on his legacy.

fire Brown 5 minutes ago, bring in avery johnson, and signed Lebron to a 3 year deal. Hes only 25, he still has time to explore NY later

Last edited by Intercontinental C's on Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 pm 
Godzilla

oh yeah and , FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK, FUCK, :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :| :doh: :doh: :doh:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:00 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:08 pm 
Godzilla

my argument is in the use of "talentless", the line up is far from talentless

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:47 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:45 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:56 pm 
Godzilla

the pippens are sweet, no doubt about it

we thought Larry Hughes would be the answer , and that didnt work out (although they did get to the finals with his sorry ass)

I agree that we could find a better 2 option (a.stoudemire anyone??? sacred cow JJ played about 6 minutes in the playoffs) but the signings of shaq, jamison, moe and even Hughes were run through Lebron. He does have to shoulder some of the blame for the playoff collapse

maybe well get a bosh etc. , but more then likely were looking at rebuilding around Hixson

oh joy

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:33 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I just want to stop time at the moment Game 3 ended in Boston. WTF happened after that? The whole season fell apart.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:37 pm 
Godzilla

wait, WHAT?
http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/20 ... index.html

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:50 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:44 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:57 pm 
Godzilla

For the young-ins, in the 70's Rick Manning slept with Dennis Eckersley's wife, leading to the Eckersley's eventual departure.

Eckersley did this:
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players ... =eckerde01

Manning does color commentary for Tribe broadcasts.

Cleveland. FML.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:03 pm 
Godzilla

very impressive jawbreaker, i challenge you to a duel on beer money

as for the cavs:

We need Coach K, we have the Danny Ferry Duke connection, and he coached LBJ at the olympics. There is no time like now for him to attempt the NBA, he has revived the DUKE legacy and its not often that NBA teams that have won 60 games back to back are looking for a coach.

When he gets here he needs to revamp the line up to look like:

PG - Mo
SG - LEbron (the ultimate match up problem at the 2)
SF - Jamison - (he'll be much more effective with less banging)
PF - Hixson - (no time like the present)
C - Varejao - (High pick and roll with Lebron as much as possible)

Bench - Parker, Gibson, Moon, Powe

c ya: delonte (not cool dude, not cool at all), and Shaq (thanks for the effort, we wish you well), Z (go get paper in Dallas playa)

and then

trade back into the 2nd rd to get Zoubek from Duke to be a 7 foot role player/ enforcer/defender etc

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:04 pm 
Mechagodzilla

at least you won't have to worry about varejao getting into foul trouble defending all the league's legit big men, since dude has never committed a foul in his life, ever...

also, i generally like to see my 5's spend more time on their feet than on the floor...

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:38 pm 
Godzilla

the rarely used varejao montage, nice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:08 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Nets making their pitch. New owner with $$$, Jay-Z's star appeal, Avery Johnson is the new coach, and they're moving to Brooklyn in a couple years. Nets were awful last year, but have a couple of good pieces (Devin Harris, Brook Lopez and the recently drafted Derrick Favors) that could fit well with LeBron.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/nets-owner-ar ... 61961.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:59 pm 
Mechagodzilla

there's no place like home

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:21 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

lebron signs:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:03 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:14 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I predict Lebron signs for 2-3 years with Cleveland, then if nothing happens, runs off to join The Circus in Brooklyn with his Buddies.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 am 
Godzilla

I don't get how Jay-Z can take LeBron out to dinner last week and doesn't get fined for tampering. Steve Kerr just brought up LeBron in an interview in a joke and got fined $10,000.

I hope LeBron stays in Cleveland and think he will, with a short 3 year deal. If he leaves and goes to the Nets or Knicks, I don't think it puts him any closer to a title. I don't think he and DWade can co-exist in Miami, and I don't see why he would want to go to Chicago and live in Jordan's shadow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 pm 
Snarf

just got back from nyc and it seems as is everyone over there is certain that he will remain a cav...interesting...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:31 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 pm 
Mechagodzilla

raptors OK with sign-and-trade that would send chris bosh to cavs.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5357607

doubt it would actually happen, though. too bad, cuz i'd love to see varejao sent to toronto. really anywhere in canada. maybe the yukon. the colder, the better...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next