[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - PS3

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: PS3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:51 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 am 
Godzilla

i keep forgetting to post this, but some cat from the hacking netflix site posted a link to a really nice looking cover art he whipped up for the ps3-netflix streaming disc. hit up a gamestop and buy an empty ps3 case for like 50 cents and print this out on 8.5x14 paper and it looks way better on the movie/game shelves than that dumb li'l paper sleeve. get a ps3 case though, cuz they're a little wider than blu-ray cases.

download full-size from here . . .
http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cover_id=10288

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:14 pm 
King Ghidorah

Have you doods played Bioshock 2?? Was wandering if it was good?? I haven't played it yet, but I think I might go buy it tonight. The first one was incredible to me so the added bonus of multiplayer for the second game is what won me over. And I guess being a big daddy is cool too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:09 am 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:01 pm 
Mothra

I pre-ordered Final Fantasy XIII the other day on amazon.com. I keep hearing REALLY BAD things about it though :(

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:47 pm 
King Ghidorah

bioshock2>assasins creed in my opinion. I know, they are completely 2 different games, but gawd bioshock is beautiful and fun. I haven't played multiplayer yet, and I have had the game for 10 days. Can't seem to peel myself away from the story mode.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 am 
Jet Jaguar

I've been playing a lot the past couple weeks. I've finished Assassins Creed 2, Bioshock 2, and Batman Arkham Asylum. I tried the multiplayer on Bioshock 2 but wasn't that impressed with it. It's definitely a single player experience. I picked up Heavy Rain to hold me over until God of War 3 comes out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

i still need to buy my first ps3 game!!!

leaning towards batman.

dante's inferno was hilariously awesome though... (played the demo)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

when i move you move just like that

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 am 
King Ghidorah

What happens when your company's console gets blown out of the water by it competition? Well, you spend money on a video that makes fun of the competition of course. The video is funny, but the real joke is on ps3.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:47 am 
Mothra

I sold my copy of Final Fantasy XIII today. I just couldn't get into it :(

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 am 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:06 am 
Jet Jaguar

I finished button mashing my way through God of War 3 a few days ago. Good times.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:50 pm 
Godzilla

linux and other os's killed off with new update.

and a ps3 twisted metal is just around the corner.
i will lose ALL of my sleep when that happens . . .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:46 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:52 am 
Mothra

I picked up Super Street Fighter IV yesterday. The new online battles are awesome.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:16 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Little Big Planet 2 announced for this winter. Not only build new levels, but new games?!?! Incredible.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:24 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:09 pm 
Godzilla

if you're interested, and have a psp, the psp version of LITTLEBIGPLANET is every bit as good as its ps3 counterpart. all different levels, same addictive gameplay. total rarity in today's world for the portable version to be even half as good, much less an equal . . .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm 
King Ghidorah

anybody play Alan Wake yet? this game is pretty cool so far but only on the second level. no multiplayer. boo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:55 am 
Snarf

PS3 is the Short Hand of the Play station 3.The PlayStation 3 was first released in Japan.Best Feature of Play Station as per My View is The PlayStation 3 features a slot-loading 2x speed Blu-ray Disc drive for games, Blu-ray movies, DVDs, CDs and other optical media,Bluetooth 2.0, gigabit Ethernet and USB 2.0.it available in the Different Range of Memory like 20 GB to 320 GB.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:27 am 
Godzilla

am i the only one who wants to fuck roserobin?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:21 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:10 pm 
King Ghidorah

finally got a ps3 and god of war 3 is awesome.
can't wait to try some of these game recs.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next