[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Breaking Bad

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:01 am 
Jet Jaguar

This show is so good, it's incredible. I never thought it would be as good of a show as it is. Fuck Weeds, that show just got wayyy too ridiculous for my liking. I watched it on DVD and by the start of the 3rd season I was getting bored. Breaking Bad hasn't lost a step however. Some of the twists in it catch you completely off guard. Anyone else obsessed with it? We don't have TV but we make sure to get the new episodes online as soon as they come out. Season 3 is going to be sweet. Bob Odenkirk is perfect as their slime bag lawyer.

"I wanted to see what would happen if you take your average everyday guy and turn him into Scarface over the course of 40-50 episodes"
-Writer/Producer Vince Gilligan

Post subject: Re: Breaking Bad
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 pm 
Mothra

I just started watching this show last week, and as of last night, I am currently all caught up. This show is amazing.

Last edited by happy_cycling on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:54 pm 
Mothra

I concur, best show on TV. Season three is definitely taking it up a notch. I almost regret being caught up because as soon as the episode is over I’m immediately ready for the next one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:03 pm 
Mothra

awww, my walt_throwing_pizza_on_roof.gif isn't working.

whelp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:46 am 
Jet Jaguar

awesome awesome awesome

Walter's gonna go batshit this season.

the directing and cinematography is way ahead of the curve for an AMC piece.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:22 am 
Mothra

I have the latest episode waiting for me at home. I can't wait 8)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:44 am 
Godzilla

M.C.T.W.A.* this season

(mad cranston tighty whitey action)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:54 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Walt's back in, now we're cooking. Things are starting to get really good again.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:35 am 
Jet Jaguar

My god, this show keeps getting better and better. Best show on TV right now. I am amped up to see how this season progresses. A death warrant has been signed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:27 am 
Mothra

What do you think of the relationship between Walt and his new lab partner? At first I had the impression that Gus created the situation so that Walt would unknowingly be "training" his replacement, but since the twins have redirected their focus away from Walt, I no longer think that's the case.

Also, you KNOW that Walt and Jesse are going to be teaming up again this season, judging solely from the promo advertisements from earlier this year (They were both wearing yellow Hazmat suits, like the ones Walt + New Guy were wearing in the latest episode). Maybe the new guy gets killed, or has a change of heart?

</rant>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:55 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I thought the same thing about the new guy aka Doug from Flight of the Conchords being his new replacement. But since the twins are no longer after him that doesn't appear to be the case. And they have to include Jesse in some way, just not sure how they are going to do that yet. Especially since Walt destroyed his only means of production. Maybe Jesse blackmails Walt into it. There is so many different directions they can go from here it's hard to speculate. I am really excited to see how it all plays out. All of Season 3 has been fantastic. Remember Walt eventually has to turn into Scarface as Vince stated, sooo he's only going to get more crazy and volatile. We'll see what the next episode brings. It's gonna be all about Hank probably for the next 2 episodes or more.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 pm 
Mothra

Awe man, your right. I don't really want two Hank-centric episodes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:02 am 
Mothra

Gus is going to have Walt cook up some Double Down sandwiches for the Los Pollos Hermanos. Just you wait.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:06 pm 
Jet Jaguar

OMG OMG OMG. Just finished the new episode. This show is so fucking amazing. Soooo good. Go AMC, you have the most kickass show currently on tv. Can't wait to see where they go with the rest of the season. The previews look insane. With every episode more and more shit hits the fan.

If you have never seen this show. Go get Season 1 and start watching, you won't be able to stop.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:20 pm 
Mothra

The last 10 minutes blew my fucking mind. Jesus. I don't think I've ever felt so tense watching a television show :shock:

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:24 pm 
Godzilla

seriously, tv shouldnt be able to create so much anxiety

I think my girlfriend was waiting for me to hyperventilate

"the pinkman in the mega lab" storyline should be interesting

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:10 am 
Jet Jaguar

I can't believe the one brother survived. That's ridiculous. And I fully agree, so many times while watching the show I've been on pins and needles. It's definitely the most intense show on tv. The cinematography and direction is amazing. Like when they will set a camera next to a flag pole and you just hear the sound of wind blowing, a door creaking, and feet walking. The overall vibe is great. The next few episodes are going to be awesome. Pretty curious where they will go from here, let's see what Jesse can do.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:04 pm 
King Ghidorah

Sundays show with the brothers, last 10 minutes were beyond great,,keeping on DVR just to watch that part again..killer series.

Hell, i even liked the scene with Jesse and Walt at the hospital, intense.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:54 pm 
Godzilla

those dudes loves axe-ing

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:56 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Start it at 7:40 in. Though all of its good. I won't spoil it, but it's pretty funny. And yes, it pertains to this thread.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 am 
Jet Jaguar

Still awesome. I like how Walt admits he would have done the same and is just more impressed with the strategy. From the previews of next week it looks like he is going to punish Jesse pretty hard. I think Skylar is starting to come back. The shows big on foreshadowing and that seems to be the case, we'll see. Really wish more people watched it. Kind of like Arrested Development. The gross populace won't ever know what they missed/are missing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:44 pm 
King Ghidorah

Walt makes me rethink the coolness of the "MiniVan".

This show continues to get better.

Again, the closing 30 seconds were f'ing great.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:51 pm 
Mothra

Only one more episode left right? I feel like this season just got stared, I'm not ready for it to be over.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Just watched the episode finally. Wow, that ending was, once again, amazing. I knew it would inevitably come to this, I just didn't think it would happen so soon. Very curious how they will resolve this. Can't believe there's only one more episode. They really should just do a 26 episode season. They've done a great job of changing Walt, can't even think of Brian Cranston as the dad from Malcolm in the Middle anymore. This finales gonna be rock solid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:37 am 
Jet Jaguar

Ahhhhhhhhhh

I want the new season to start now. What a great ending to the season. Things got a little intense when they picked up Walt at the end. The next seasons gonna be sweet.