[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Marvin the Robot in the Hospital.

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Marvin the Robot in the Hospital.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:13 pm 
King Ghidorah

Miles Curtiss, aka Marvin the Robot, is one of the best human beings I know. He is extremely intelligent, kind, caring, and all around just a wonderful guy. We grew up together, he is like a member of my family.

Miles Curtiss, Better Human Being Than Most, not "Human Irritant."

Some piece of shit stabbed Miles in the chest last night.

Miles is recovering OSU Hospital. If you are his friend, please visit him. Or at least send some good wishes his way, because he is an amazing person and didn't deserve this to happen to him.

Post subject: Re: Marvin the Robot in the Hospital.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:22 pm 
Godzilla

this really bums me out

did a motherfucker get arrested?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:41 pm 
King Ghidorah

Bums me out too dude.

From what I understand, they haven't caught the guy yet, but it shouldn't take long.

Seriously, Miles is one of the most generous and giving, unselfish people that I know. He helps out homeless people for God's sake. This is so fucked up.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:56 pm 
Godzilla

seriously man

thank god miles is ok

its shit like this that makes you realize you dont know how long you have and to make the most of it

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:17 pm 
King Ghidorah

Yeah absolutely.

I've known Miles for 16 years now, and I never thought I'd be visiting him in the hospital because someone stabbed him. Just goes to show this awful shit can happen to the nicest and most undeserving people.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:55 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Everyone knows or saw who did it (duh not a smart crime or location), he ran away, but I am pretty sure he is in custody by now and will be heading for jail....from what I hear he is not the type to do well in jail, neither am I and that's just one of the reasons why I don't stab people

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:02 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:13 pm 
Godzilla

name names.

i, too, like miles a lot.

name names.

let's get this shit done . . .

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:56 pm 
Mothra

My whole family loves Miles. This is terrible.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:45 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

Get well dude!

Spill the beans so we can spill this kids guts.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:39 pm 
Godzilla

Bummer, Miles is really nice, this is effed. I wish him a speedy recovery..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 pm 
Godzilla

It's true, seamonsters do not do well in jail..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:43 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Get well soon buddy, we love ya

http://www.electricgrandmother.com
http://www.facebook.com/electricgrandmother

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:55 pm 
King Ghidorah

Stabber's name is **********. Real dweeby indie dude.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 pm 
King Ghidorah

get well, miles. that's terrible!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

I removed the name from Zach's post. Only because I hate being contacted by lawyers.

Once it's in the public record let's post it up, but for now, if you want to know the name send a PM to Zach.

Also, I love the Robot and this really saddens me. I hope he gets well. Let me know if there's anything we can help with. If he needs funds raised, information distributed, etc.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 am 
Godzilla

this is all kinds of fucked up on so many different levels

lets not get too riled up in here

this is not the best place for that

sending best vibes in the universe ever to miles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 am 
Godzilla

f'n awful, get well soon Miles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:08 am 
Mechagodzilla

get well miles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:31 am 
Godzilla

Damn, that sucks.

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:04 pm 
King Ghidorah

Man, you would have to be a real piece of shit to stab Miles. I hope he's doing OK.

Anyway, there's this

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:49 pm 
King Ghidorah

get well mr robot.

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:04 pm 
Jet Jaguar

wow, that is terrible. feel better miles.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:23 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next