[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - VAMPIRE WEEKEND SHOW AT THE COLUMBUS LC

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VAMPIRE WEEKEND SHOW AT THE COLUMBUS LC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 pm 
Jet Jaguar

THIS IS HOW YOU GET IT DONE OTHER SHITTY BANDS!!

Post subject: Re: VAMPIRE WEEKEND SHOW AT THE COLUMBUS LC
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:31 pm 
King Ghidorah

You're not a contra.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:33 pm 
Jet Jaguar

YOU ARE SO STUPID CHURCH OF THE RED MUSEUM
WEEN
DUMBSTERS
FUCKING THAT ONE BAND THAT I HATE
JOE FROM THE TREEHOUSE
THE TREEHOUSE
THE STUPID TREE IN THE HGREEHOUSE YOU ARE NOT VAMPIRE WEEKEND
PROK FRIED RICE FROM LAST NIGHT THAT I THREW UP AFTER LIKE 20 CORONAS
CHRIS DEVILLE

ALL OF YOU ARE SO ANNOYING COMPARED TO THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS VAMPIRE WEEKEND, THE GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND SINCE THE BEATLES

I ONT CARE THAT JOE FROM TREEHOUSE HATES ME AND WONT BOOK MY BANDS ANYMORE I AM OVER IT . VAMPIRE WEEKEND CHANGES MY LIFE EVERY DAY

HOW AMANY SHOWS WILL I GO TO SEE IN NEW YORK AT RADIO CITY? MAYBE ALL OF THEM. I GOT A LOT OF MONEY BACK FROM TAXES.

I AM SO HIGH AND DRUNK FROM VAMPIRE WEEKEND SHOW AND WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING POSTING HERE I SHOULD BE GETTING LAID BUT INSTEAD IAM DOING THIS BECAUSE FUCK THE BANDS THAT I HATE AND LOVE THE BAND THAT I LOVE WHCIH IS VAMPIRE WEEKEND.

HORCHOTOA

BEFORE THE NIGHT IS OVER I MAY CUT DOWN THE TREE IN THE TREEHOUSE IF THE ROOF HASNT CAVED IN IN THAT GARBAGE DUMP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 pm 
Godzilla

hey dagdag i saw vampire weekend in the cd101 big room today and totally tweeted you an invite

way to drop the ball brother

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:15 am 
Jet Jaguar

Dispatch review:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 am 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

I didn't realize they were in town. This explains all the yacht's in the Olentangy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 am 
King Ghidorah

I didn't read the Dispatch review yet, but I love that the title "Cheery Tunes Belie Their Dark Name" is based on the one thing people over the age of 70 would have to say about them. (Without the fancy sounding verb)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:57 am 
Jet Jaguar

The hip-hop entrance music was lame. I almost expected Attack! Attack! to come out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 pm 
King Ghidorah

the lead singer and drummer were a hip hop duo before vw. even lamer than vw.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 pm 
King Ghidorah

I'm convinced that the Dispatch's writing is now randomly generated by a Wolf Family SuperComputer.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:20 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 pm 
Jet Jaguar

get your youtubbin self out of the vampire weekend thread

thanks

back to business.