[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - what you learn from thieves...

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: what you learn from thieves...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:39 am 
King Ghidorah

okay.. so a couple weeks ago i went for a light run. just a few miles. i went out to my car and grabbed my headphones.. i was gone like 25 minutes. i come walking up my alley and two kids come walking from my drive.. one kid goes "have you seen a dog?".. i didn't answer. it was suspicious, i knew something was going on, just wasn't sure what. i walk right past them and i see the interior light of my car is on. i turn around "you fucking assholes".. and the chase is on. they split up so i can only follow the smaller kid, who's maybe 12, 13 years old. he runs across high street while i on the other hand can only watch as cars whip by. 10 seconds later i can finally cross. there are two guys standing there that run the skate shop across from me. "Hey, you guys see a kid run by here?", "oh, you mean scott?" "YEA, that kid" "he lives over there in that house with the OSU flag". i knock on the door and some punk 16 yr old says scott doesn't live there, don't know who that is yadda yadda.. no parents home he says. typical punk ass bs. so i call 5-0. the kid took my sirius radio and the cops run over there. and gather info. i wanted so bad to knock on their door and say "hey, you assholes are harboring a KNOWN thief that stoll my fucking radio. i want my god damn radio back and a nice fucking apology and we can all put this behind us."
i get a call from the police today. turns out the parents who i never spoke to were beligerent narcotics dealers. a BIG bust went down in that house.. parents off to jail, kids sent to relatives etc. a total mess. there's no telling what kind of insanity was going on.
i guess the moral is... if you don't know what you're getting into, best to stay out...?
who knows what coulda happened. i'm pissed off still, but those kids lives are fucked.

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

Post subject: Re: what you learn from thieves...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 pm 
Godzilla

Did you get your stereo back? Hopefully, you calling the cops was the best thing that will happen to those kids, maybe they stand a chance now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

1. Set the house on fire.
2. When everyone runs out, shoot off fireworks.
3. Wave a gun around until you get answers or your radio or a hefty bag o' meth.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:35 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Harrison west is getting hit hard by the car thieves right now.

PS- who buys used car stereos? are there ANY that aren't stolen?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:55 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm 
King Ghidorah

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:19 pm 
King Ghidorah

I had my Sirius satellite radio stolen a couple months back by some kids who broke into my cars. yes car(s). I called sirius and told them about it and said that I couldn't afford a new stereo and I was gonna cancel my subscription...(lies) and they sent me a free receiver for my car.

Thieves are the worst. Sorry about your luck. Hopefully the kids learned from their mistake and are in a better situation.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:22 pm 
Godzilla

So... I'm still trying to figure out what you learned from them.

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 pm 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:14 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

He learned that he knew who he thought they were. They learned to always and I MEAN ALWAYS wear a rubber because they could have like a zillion 4 wheelers and an Geo Metro made out of platinum all bought with drug money but nooooo they've got some snot nose kid stealing Sirius radios out of cars. Kids= bad investment.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:13 pm 
King Ghidorah

don't worry b.s. your not gonna hurt my feelings by scolding me for conning a $10 receiver from sirius.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:41 pm 
King Ghidorah

i don't know what the hell i learned, i guess i was trying to figure that out by typing it down.
i know that theives eventually get their number pulled, that i know. and with shitty parents like that, they are doomed.

-unknown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:37 am 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract