blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:30 am 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:10 pm
Posts: 6351


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 am 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:08 am
Posts: 7907
Location: Brooklyn, NY
tiger yang wrote:
Fuck yeah. If I could count how many times I've had this conversation with my grandmother.

"Put your hands behind your back."
"I'm getting back in my car."
"You're going to be tazed!"

You know, I've had that same conversation with your grandma, and can I say that she is one tough lady!

_________________
"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:02 pm 
King Ghidorah
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:37 am
Posts: 772
Location: Columbus
Fucking pig. Like there is no other way to contain a 72 year old lady than tasing her? She was a threat to that officer? He could have easily got her to the ground with minimal force.

She was wrong, but the taser was completely uncalled for.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 pm 
Jet Jaguar
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:46 am
Posts: 291
Location: SP
standard operating procedure. by the book.



/didn't watch the video

_________________
proud to be an american man.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:56 pm 
Jet Jaguar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:27 am
Posts: 184
I really can't decide if my favorite line from that video is, "Get on the ground!", or "Ahhhhh!".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:01 pm 
King Ghidorah
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:20 am
Posts: 607
she was certainly old enough to know better than to resist arrest, or to dare a cop to tase her. don't dare cops to do something. they'll fucking do it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31202935/

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/churchoftheredmuseum


fuck you, precious.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:54 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:26 pm
Posts: 7648
Location: Columbus
wuss wrote:
standard operating procedure. by the book.


nah, he forgot to chant "stop resisting!!" after he tased her ass.

_________________
This place is like the fair, only it cost a dollar to get in and the rides are junked cars.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:03 am 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:10 pm
Posts: 6351
Kinda seems like granny might have some mental problems.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:29 am 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:08 am
Posts: 7907
Location: Brooklyn, NY
DollarLamp wrote:
she was certainly old enough to know better than to resist arrest, or to dare a cop to tase her. don't dare cops to do something. they'll fucking do it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31202935/

yeah, as much as him tazing her was unnecessary use of force, and a dickmove besides, she did kind of taunt him too. I'm not making excuses for the cop here, cause he's like twice her size and could have subdued her the old fashioned way, but I've learned you don't antagonize the person with a gun, taser, nightstick and a radio connected to more similarly armed people. You just don't.

_________________
"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:27 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:30 pm
Posts: 2256
Location: Fuck Town
I didn't realize you HAD to sign the ticket or be arrested.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:54 pm 
Mechagodzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 9:57 pm
Posts: 1954
Location: yer mom
Mikepoint3 wrote:
I didn't realize you HAD to sign the ticket or be arrested.


Get on the fucking ground Mike! Get on the fucking ground now!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:08 am
Posts: 7907
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Ramirez wrote:
Mikepoint3 wrote:
I didn't realize you HAD to sign the ticket or be arrested.


Get on the fucking ground Mike! Get on the fucking ground now!!!

I can't believe I am saying this, but the cop did tell her to back up first, and she didn't. I don't generally like cops, which is why I generally try to not piss them off needlessly.

_________________
"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:38 pm
Posts: 2590
Location: Nowhere without my stunt team
unpossibles wrote:
I can't believe I am saying this, but the cop did tell her to back up first, and she didn't. I don't generally like cops, which is why I generally try to not piss them off needlessly.

I'll do you one better and point out how this was a no-win situation for him. How do you safely subdue/restrain a woman crazy enough to try to pull that? If he'd broken her hip or something, he'd still look barbaric. "She was just an old lady; why did you have to use that much force?" Here's a safety video to illustrate the other dangers:

_________________
. . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd we're back.

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:32 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:38 pm
Posts: 2590
Location: Nowhere without my stunt team
tiger yang wrote:
I guess what I'm trying to say is that granny has a mouth on her and I would’ a tased the shit out of her simply because she had it coming, no question. But that's just me.

Funniest thing I've read today, by far. I am a sick fuck. :shifty:

_________________
. . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd we're back.

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:29 pm 
Mechagodzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 9:57 pm
Posts: 1954
Location: yer mom
unpossibles wrote:
Ramirez wrote:
Mikepoint3 wrote:
I didn't realize you HAD to sign the ticket or be arrested.


Get on the fucking ground Mike! Get on the fucking ground now!!!

I can't believe I am saying this, but the cop did tell her to back up first, and she didn't. I don't generally like cops, which is why I generally try to not piss them off needlessly.


Didn't I just give you an order?! Get on the fucking ground now!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:38 pm
Posts: 2590
Location: Nowhere without my stunt team
groundrules wrote:
wuss wrote:
standard operating procedure. by the book.


nah, he forgot to chant "stop resisting!!" after he tased her ass.


_________________
. . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd we're back.

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:57 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:05 am
Posts: 7620
Location: The Cookie Capital of the World

_________________
It was fifteen years ago, but I remember it like it was ten.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:41 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:26 pm
Posts: 7648
Location: Columbus
It kind of amazes me how willing these guys are to be massive pricks even when they know the cameras are rolling.

[url="http://news.aol.com/article/state-trooper-ambulance/527730?icid=main|main|dl1|link2|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fstate-trooper-ambulance%2F527730"]Pulling over an ambulence[/url]


[url="http://video.aol.com/aolvideo/AOL%20News/oklahoma-trooper-paramedic-scuffle-on-video/26454008001"]Video[/url]

_________________
This place is like the fair, only it cost a dollar to get in and the rides are junked cars.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:38 pm
Posts: 2590
Location: Nowhere without my stunt team
tiger yang wrote:
True story: Mike.3 once tased me at a bar while I was doing a shot of whiskey at the same time. I used to have it on video. The same weekend we talked Damon Zex into tasing Skot at Ravari Room while he threw up in a toilet. Fucking gross.

The word 'tase' is not a euphemism for anything else. Don't be silly.

I once borrowed a friend's cattle-prod and my old roommates and I shocked the shit out of each other for the better part of a night on my porch. My house was like fucking Jonestown. That one hurt like a bitch. My buddy Aaron finally talked me into zapping him in the sternum (I didn't want to do it) and he flew across the porch. A cattle-prod will really fuck you up. Not fun.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that granny has a mouth on her and I would’ a tased the shit out of her simply because she had it coming, no question. But that's just me.

Gonna have to make it official.

_________________
. . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd we're back.

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:04 pm 
Mechagodzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 9:57 pm
Posts: 1954
Location: yer mom
groundrules wrote:
It kind of amazes me how willing these guys are to be massive pricks even when they know the cameras are rolling.

Pulling over an ambulence


Video


ha ha ha PIGS RULE!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Granny gets tased
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:30 pm
Posts: 2256
Location: Fuck Town
tiger yang wrote:
True story: Mike.3 once tased me at a bar while I was doing a shot of whiskey at the same time. I used to have it on video. The same weekend we talked Damon Zex into tasing Skot at Ravari Room while he threw up in a toilet. Fucking gross.

The word 'tase' is not a euphemism for anything else. Don't be silly.

I once borrowed a friend's cattle-prod and my old roommates and I shocked the shit out of each other for the better part of a night on my porch. My house was like fucking Jonestown. That one hurt like a bitch. My buddy Aaron finally talked me into zapping him in the sternum (I didn't want to do it) and he flew across the porch. A cattle-prod will really fuck you up. Not fun.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that granny has a mouth on her and I would’ a tased the shit out of her simply because she had it coming, no question. But that's just me.


I do have video proof. It's kind of funny.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group






Buy a Premium BlogAd