[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Stolen Gear Alert (update: GEAR MOSTLY RECOVERED)

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stolen Gear Alert (update: GEAR MOSTLY RECOVERED)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am 
Jet Jaguar

Hoping everyone can help...

Yesterday during the day, someone broke into my house, went straight to the basement, and stole several guitars, amps, and my pedal board. I'm going to be calling the CPD Pawnshop Squad today as well as the usual used gear places, but if everyone can keep an eye out it would be appreciated.

The missing gear:

Guitars:
1986 Fender Strat Plus, red, white MOP pickguard, GFS pickups.
1990 Fender CIJ Jazzmaster, sunburst.
Fender Tele parts-o-caster: MIJ 60's reissue neck with vintage tuners and rosewood fingerboard, MIM black tele body, black 3-ply pickguard, Allparts vintage 3-saddle bridge, GFS rail-type pickups.

Amps:
1971 Silverface Fender Vibrolux Reverb, stock Jensens.
1965 Blackface Fender Bassman head, one drilled hole in the rear chassis, oversize rubber feet on bottom.
1974 Silverface Fender Bassman 50 head, modified for EL34 power tubes, oversize rubber feet on bottom.

Pedalboard

Homemade black painted plywood pedal board with:

Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop Hendrix Wah
B.K. Butler Real Tube
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer reissue
Ibanez AD808 Analog Delay
Boss DD-5 Digital Delay
Boss PH-1r Phaser
Boss Stage Tuner
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2

Thanks,

Stooge.

Post subject: Re: Stolen Gear Alert
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:28 am 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:48 am 
Jet Jaguar

Nope. Glass block windows in the basement.

Did I mention that *nothing* else in the house was taken? No drawers opened? The Playstation, Wii, and laptop in the living room ignored?

Believe me. I know the exact road I am heading down.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 am 
Mothra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:57 am 
Mechagodzilla

This makes me sick to see. I know what a pain in the ass it is to build up an arsenal of cool vintage shit. My bandmates and myself hit up MGoRound quite a bit so I'll keep an eye out and put the word out as well.
really sorry to hear it.
sounds like maybe it was someone who knows you.
fuckers!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 am 
King Ghidorah

Holy shit Stooge. That blows hardcore. I browse all the places that sell used gear quite a bit. I'll keep an eye out, and I wish you luck. Hope the person or persons involved get some instant karma.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:22 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:29 am 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 am 
King Ghidorah

Fuck Jeff....that sucks. I am very sorry to hear this. Where did they break in?

Almost sounds like an inside job...maybe someone who was at your place once and knew what was there...eh? Any progress so far?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:54 pm 
Snarf

Anyone know stooge's #?

His stuff was recovered at the Morse RD Music Go Round.

The cops are currently chasing the person that brought the stuff in.

ROCK!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:59 pm 
Snarf

IMPORTANT!!

The cops currently have the dude that stole stooge's stuff..

HE NEEDS TO FILE A POLICE REPORT SOON OTHERWISE THEY'LL HAVE TO LET THE GUY GO...

IF ANYONE KNOWS STOOGE'S # PLEASE CALL HIM ASAP...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:27 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

i got a note from someone else from the ghanna music go round.

i emailed fotobass who was in a band with him.... i emailed stooge's donewaiting email address (who knows if it's current) and i know groundrules was gonna see if blammo could get a hold of him.

anyone else available to get a hold of dude?

(lesson learned: when posting this sort of thing, include your phone number or email address) (i know it's emotional too so easy to forget)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:33 pm 
Godzilla

that's great they found it! I have no idea how to get ahold of Jeff/stooge though other than through PM's. I will do so though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:42 pm 
Godzilla

I just sent him a Myspace message.
a Myspace message.
a Myspace message.

Maybe he's got the mobile option on it. Someone should try Facebook, too.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:00 pm 
King Ghidorah

I just called Stooge. They got him. Just arrested him and took him away.

They recovered a few of the things he was selling.

1 guitar and some pedals.

It was a local band dude.

3 cheers for the good guys!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:04 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:08 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:12 pm 
Snarf

Cheers to Danielle at Music Go Round who faxed the gear list to the Morse Rd Store...

Hopefully, ALL of the gear will be recovered...

GO "TECHNOLOGY" !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:13 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:35 pm 
Godzilla

that's amazing that they found the gear and the guy responsible! bummer it was a local band dude though. I can only assume that the chicken suit guy got out of prison & was the perpetrator.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:36 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:41 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:45 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:50 pm 
Godzilla

I'm glad some of the gear was recovered. I hope the rest of it comes back.

I hope the person that did this gets what's coming to them. I hope this person is publicly named and blacklisted.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm 
Godzilla