[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - PS3

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: PS3
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:10 pm 
Godzilla

Video downloads coming:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-s ... 2898.story

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:11 am 
Mechagodzilla

That movie service sounds cool. I would probably take advantage of that if it were drunk.

And, I really like the new PS Store interface, it's just more intuitive. like, if you press the circle button, you go back to the previous screen, not quit the store!

I went and rented Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters for the PS2 because I loved the new one so much. It's pretty good, more of the same Ratchet and Clank style madness. Except I've been playing it n the PS3 and now need to move the card info to a PS2... why didn't they just build a stupid memory card slot into the PS3? hello!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:47 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:15 pm 
Mechagodzilla

AWESOME. they just released an add-on pack of 15 new boards for PixelJunk Monsters, my vote for best $10 PS Store game of the year. I am so addicted to this game. I was just hoping last week that they would add some DLC, and, lo and behold, there it was.
relevant links:

Yesterday was a VERY good day for the PS Store. New PJM, Haze Demo (Yesssss!), Grid Demo, Bourne demo...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:07 am 
Mechagodzilla

Behold. my daughter and I are on the front page of the official Playstation Blog! I told you, I love that Monsters game!

if it goes off the main page before you see it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:24 am 
Godzilla

you've gotta know that when the BLINGEE posse gets ahold of it, this:

is going to be in serious jeopardy!!!

cute kid.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:46 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Firmware v2.40 comes out on Wednesday. Looks good.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:40 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:45 pm 
Godzilla

look here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23736&hilit=blingee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:57 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I have two extra codes for people to use to participate in the SOCOM beta which began today and runs until Oct. 5th. PM me if you want one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:09 pm 
Godzilla

youknow, i've still never played one of those types of games.

are they really all that?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:08 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:23 am 
Godzilla

Anyone install/play around with @Home yet?

Not much there yet, but there's the nucleus for some cool ideas...and I'm not really into Second Life or shit like that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:25 am 
Jet Jaguar

I have a backlog of games to get through. My current queue consists of:

Dead Space (I've finished 10 out of 12 chapters -- highly recommended)
Prince of Persia
Bioshock
Fallout 3

I'm also loving Rock Band 2, especially the drums even though I'm not very good at them. I also agree with BastardSuperstar that Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is well worth playing. Looking forward to Killzone 2 on 2.27.09 and Resident Evil 5 on 3.13.09.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:50 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:16 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Uncharted 2 looks like the shit. IGN gave it a 9.5. I loved the first one, so I'm looking forward to this. They've also added multiplayer & co-op.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 pm 
Godzilla

as a head's up:
tonight's xplay on g4 is an all uncharted 2 preview special.

and yes, it looks fucking amazing.
guess i finally got to get around to finally finishing the 1st one off . . .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:19 pm 
Godzilla

Sony sued over PS3 update that supposedly bricks consoles.
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009 ... nsoles.ars

I don't think I've ever had any technical problem with my PS3, except maybe having to reset some settings after an update.

(and that it only supports external USB drives FAT formatted, making that feature essentially useless.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:49 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:38 am 
Jet Jaguar

So I picked up Uncharted 2 yesterday and it's an absolute blast to play. The co-op missions are very difficult, even on the easy setting. They're also much longer than they were in the demo. I played about 6 or 7 missions and was only able to beat 2 of them and they usually lasted for 30-45 minutes. I haven't really started in on the single player campaign yet.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:31 am 
Godzilla

NETFLIX:

Netflix Streaming Coming to Sony PlayStation 3 http://bit.ly/kvTQs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:15 am 
Godzilla

http://www.netflix.com/InstantStreamingDisc

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next