[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Help Is On The Way

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Help Is On The Way
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:25 pm 
Godzilla

Post subject: Re: Help Is On The Way
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 pm 
Mechagodzilla

i overheard "help" telling someone yesterday that there are more videos of him than the bloods and crips combined.

i wish i had a video of when he battled meta4ce outside bernies..
he took money out of his cup and handed it meta4ce, and said "you need this more than i do"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:50 pm 
Jet Jaguar

any chance you could put up a link to an mp3 of that song?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:18 pm 
Mechagodzilla

I have this entire CD somewhere.
Last I saw Help (a few weeks ago) he asked me to burn it and take a copy to Buckeye Donuts. Help rules.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:49 pm 
Mothra

I always give him a couple bucks when I see him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:06 pm 
King Ghidorah

I have Don Robinson "Help is on the DA way". Is this the same one you have? If not we need to trade.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:22 pm 
Godzilla

(scroll down when you get to that page)

fyi... i converted the youtube video to mp3 at

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:01 pm 
Godzilla

Help really was on the way...

On a cold winter night about 8 years ago, my car got stuck in a deep ice rut down by Bernie's when I stopped at the ATM. I was struggling for what seemed like 10 minutes and he came over and pushed my car out of the ice. I was so grateful that I gave him a $10. I still got a rap too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:58 am 
Godzilla

"i'm on a mission, wanna be a medical lab technician"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:30 am 
Jet Jaguar

i find that line very touching in a way i can't quite put my finger on...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:04 pm 
Mechagodzilla

I heard his new stuff where he sounds like a white guy singing for a rock band.

i also think it's wrong to refer to this guy as a "bum." He's anything but...that guy works his ass off. He has a house and I believe he makes somewhere around 80 G's a year doin' what he's doin'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:21 pm 
Snarf

He's a crackhead and he sucks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:05 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:13 pm 
Snarf

No dude, I blow him.

Shut the hell up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Social media outlets are blowing up with news of "the rapping bum's death". Don't know if it's true, don't really care too much about trying to confirm it, just throwing it out there if your social media world hasn't already been bombarded with "RIP Rapping Bum" posts.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:37 pm 
King Ghidorah

i heard that too. bummer. no pun intended.
:(

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:32 pm 
Godzilla

http://minimumtillagefarming.blogspot.c ... a-way.html

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.