[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Post questions/problems/issues with the upgrade

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Post questions/problems/issues with the upgrade
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:06 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

It also seems as though clicking on the ads results in a redirect instead of spawning a new browser window.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:12 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:23 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:22 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:32 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

So, does making people my friends do anything other than make me a good friendship farmer?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:37 pm 
Godzilla

[quote="BastardSuperstar"][quote="robertduffy"]
you are so mesmerized by the [color=#00BF00]green dress[/color]...[/quote]

man, i'd trade 20 of that stupid green dress chick for one ad with the snorg t-shirt girl[/quote]

this one?

http://cache.opt.fimserve.com/contents/ ... ourMom.jpg

i tried to post the image...options say bbc code is off right now...i'm confused

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:38 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

okay, bbcode is fucked in this one board but it's working elsewhere. working on it, sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:44 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:55 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:45 pm 
Godzilla

weak.

i can't add my animated gif of david lo-pan to my sig-line.

and apparently i can't add [img]'s here either . . .

weak.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:06 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:11 pm 
Godzilla

well, now i have my "lindsay lo-pan" avatar, so i'm not as bummed about the egg shen vs lo-pan flash animated battle sig-line as i was . . .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:25 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:09 am 
King Ghidorah

It looks great, but could you shrink the header a bit and maybe some of the space between that and the forums. It'd cut down on the scrolling.
And how about a link back to the index in the header?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:27 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

yeah i'm working on the header this weekend. a link to "board index" is at the top and bottom of every page, but i'll see if i can make it stand out a bit more.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:39 pm 
King Ghidorah

Cool.

Please consider the header link. It's just intuitive; "If I click on the big picture, I go home."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Why do I keep getting this message when trying to post a picture now?

"It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:16 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:51 pm 
Mechagodzilla

http://thesuperdesserts.com/images/whollyapril.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:48 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

that's really strange. it seems like a lot of the images you have on your super dessert site cause the same issue...

but, for example, this image:

seems to come up fine.

i also saved one of your images and uploaded it to donewaiting and got the same problem..... unless there is a setting you have when you save your jpgs? hmmm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:08 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:44 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:12 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

yeah this upgrade doesnt allow images larger than 600w to post, but you can post something that is 600 (i tried).

i'll look into it a little more

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:04 am 
Godzilla

More a curiosity than anything else, on the main index page under registered users on the site, it seems like it always says Google[Bot] and MSN[Bot]. What is that? Is it related to advertising?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:11 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff