[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Terrastock 7 - in KY!

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:44 am 
Godzilla

Warren Ellis: I have a soft spot for it. It's the compost bin at the end of my garden. And there's plenty of room in there for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:20 pm 
Godzilla

Warren Ellis: I have a soft spot for it. It's the compost bin at the end of my garden. And there's plenty of room in there for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:59 pm 
King Ghidorah

Simply Saucer now playing and might I add

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:35 pm 
Godzilla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:38 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:59 pm 
Mechagodzilla

55 is worth it for oneida antietam and plastic crimewave alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:46 pm 
Jet Jaguar

seriously.
who wants to fucking plan some sort of caravan down to KY?

camp out.

bro down.

get hip.

get down.

repeat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:29 am 
Jet Jaguar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:42 am 
Godzilla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:32 pm 
Jet Jaguar

let the experts speak:
http://www.furious.com/perfect/simplysaucer.html
http://www.headheritage.co.uk/unsung/al ... emonth/351
http://www.popmatters.com/music/reviews ... orgs.shtml

but serious...
unreal combination of modern lovers, syd, reed, etc...
never saw the light of day in the 70s...
etc etc etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:03 am 
King Ghidorah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:17 am 
Mechagodzilla

think i'm going to wait for single day info.
all i really want to see is simply saucer, oneida and wooden shjips, but i'm thinking we'll get wooden shjips in columbus around that same time. they're playing friday in LOU.
i'm guessing somebody could book oneida here too, seeing as how they've NEVER played cbus. they're playing saturday according to their site.
hope ben lou and rontown are readin' this here thread and lining up a really sweet week around this fest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:21 pm 
Jet Jaguar

if nobody ends up comin thru town then i am 100% bound fer this fest...
i think i may anyways... cuz im sure there are some bands that would blow my away live that arent as hot on wax...

plus im just curious what a festival like that looks and feels like...

but c'mon people...
GET THESE BANDS IN THIS TOWN NOW.
PLEASE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:24 pm 
King Ghidorah

website says halfway soldout.

don't get shutout folks.

Post subject: Re: Terrastock 7 - in KY!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:03 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Full schedule is up, for the most part.

As much as I'd like to see Simply Saucer, if I'm going to a day it will be Saturday, as I can get there nice and early to see Oneida and Wooden Shjips and then hang around for Sapat and actually drive back home all in one day.

Could be a fun day trip.

Though the Simply Saucer--->Pelt Sunday combo looks nice too.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Oh and I contacted Wooden Shjips about playing in Cbus and they're not playing any shows besides the fest. Said they really wanted to but could only get away for the weekend. Bummer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:28 pm 
King Ghidorah

Batoh (head Ghost) is now playing with one of the ladies from Espers

still 4 or 5 more bands to go

Best fest in the US of A this year :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:26 pm 
Godzilla

Kohoutek and The Entrance Band were added and there's only 200 full festival passes left.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:45 am 
Godzilla

from a post on their message board...

"Also add to this, the newly confirmed Thee American Revolution, who are a kind of ex-Elephant 6 supergroup featuring Bill Doss (ex Olivia Tremor Control, Sunshine Fix etc) and Robert Schneider (Apples in Stereo, and etc etc) which'll add a much needed fuzz-psych aspect to a sunny Saturday afternoon. Or possibly Sunday. We haven't quite figured it all out yet."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:11 am 
King Ghidorah

If you want to go to this you should get your tickets asap. I heard it's almost sold out.
Come on Teenage and Rollie, you know this will rule

Wamaldorf on Golf got his ticket

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:53 am 
King Ghidorah

anyone interested in just sunday? i wanna see bevis frond and windy and carl, but i don't know anyone else going.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:23 am 
Mechagodzilla

Okay, so I think I'm goin'.
At least for two of the days.

Full DW coverage, hopefully.

Who else is in? I know Twilight is.
Teenage? Greenhorn?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:29 am 
Godzilla

i've got the full weekend pass and am planning on being there the whole time but I might have to leave a bit early on sunday.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:45 am 
Mechagodzilla

Looking at the schedule, I'll probably pass on Friday, leave super early Saturday morning (Oneida and Wooden Shjips playing really early) and stay late Sunday.
I'd rather see Bevis Frond than anything on Friday, but that's just my preference. Looks like it might end early enough Sun night to drive home at a reasonable hour.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:04 am 
Godzilla

yeah friday is probably the weakest day but i'm looking forward to seeing parlour again and there's no way i'm missing Paik.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next