[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - MAY 23-26: Your Memorial Day Weekend Plans

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MAY 23-26: Your Memorial Day Weekend Plans
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 4:47 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Me and Areila are spending Memorial Day in San Francisco on holiday. What about you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 9:04 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

We went to SF on our honeymoon. My birthday occured while we were there and it happened to be the same day that the Beastie Boy's "Hello Nasty" came out. We "happened" upon Amoeba on that day and it was the best birthday I've ever had!!! I could have spent the rest of the week there (I bought the entire Tugboat Annie collection -- 2 CDs and an EP) for under $10!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 9:44 am 
King Ghidorah

tonight, we play a show.
tomorrow, we have a wedding to go to. our beautiful friends, Seanie and Eileen are gettin it on. it's gonna be a great party.
party all night, and in the morning, i catch a plane to Rochester for my sister's graduation. from there, we go to Canada, and i hope and pray that i don't get SARS.
then, we drive back home to Jersey, and do a week-long tour of the family...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 12:55 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I'm going to complete my microtonality in relation to lagrange transforms and random repeating multiple nulls theory for my maters degree.

Post subject: my weekend
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 1:15 pm 
Mechagodzilla

i have a pretty relaxing weekend planned...
-playing a benefit show friday night at scarlet & gray cafe and then leaving saturday to go back to Huron to visit my parents for the long weekend and have some BBQ & see a few old friends from high school and play on the Lake Erie beaches (if they are still there and have not deteriorated or sunk back into the lake with the crazy winter we had with all the snow, and then all the rain we've been having lately)....coming back on Monday....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 1:21 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 2:11 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 2:21 pm 
King Ghidorah

Up here in Canada, our May holiday (Victoria Day) was this past Monday, so it's just a regular weekend for me.

That said, I'm going to buy a new (as pictured), (black leather with a beech veneer frame), and (beech veneer) from Ikea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 3:59 pm 
Jet Jaguar

mi·cro·to·nal·i·ty /-tO-'na-l&-tE/ noun - a musical interval smaller than a halftone

La·grange l&-'gränj, -'gränzh biographical name - Joseph-Louis 1736-1813 Comte de Lagrange French mathematician; published works on celestial mechanics, differential and variable calculus, theory of numbers, etc.

what the? who the? how the?

i am now going to spend it trying to find out how someone gets a masters in this.... ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 4:01 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Friday: Hanging w/ King Ad Ross (one of the Houston3)
Saturday: Akron Aeros baseball game w/ friends from High School
Sunday: Pizza and board games in Delaware
Monday: BBQ w/ friends
Tuesday: Nada Surf @ Little Brothers (?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 8:48 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Hey ... I followed TallGirl a good portion of the way up 71 north on Saturday. The license plate gave it away :) Unfortunately, my Atomic Ned plates haven't been ordered yet (I was in the green Saturn that kept playing leap frog with you mostly between Columbus and Delaware).

Post subject: saturday
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:08 am 
Mechagodzilla

too funny...you should have waved or honked, i was zoning out, chatting most of the way up to Huron with my roommate Matt about the Wilco history/phenomenon and the legitamacy of ELO and whether or not Pavement & the Pixies have been around/done long enough to do covers without seeming pretentious, and what would have happened with The La's if their frontman wouldn't have flipped out and ended up in a mental institution...

-I got lucky with those plates, someone had let the name expire just 2 days before I went in to get plates, I was 1/2 kidding when I asked if they had the name available, and then when they did I just decided to be a total dweeb and get the vanity plates...my other roommate, Eric makes fun of me all the time for it but I just rebute his lashes of distaste for my vanity plates by pointing out that he drives a 1979 Scirocco covered in rust, with no muffler and an "I Masturbate" sticker in the back window and then he shuts up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:15 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

My friend from high school and I were on our way up to Akron to go to a baseball game. We were listening to a CD that I made of all the songs that we used to listen to while in high school (we graduated in '89).

We discussed how strange it is that we almost never see anybody we know driving on the highway. I mean, you figure that you know a ton of people, most of whom use the highway to travel but how often do you actually follow or pass somebody that you know? I think it's only happened to me twice (including seeing the Tall Girl mobile).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 8:53 am 
Godzilla