[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Great Food Truck Race

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Great Food Truck Race
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:21 am 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

I don't know if any of you have heard of this but it is a reality show involving food trucks traveling the country. My main man, mega ripper, Ryan Harkins, of Killed In Action, is on the show with his heavy metal burger truck, Grill 'Em All. While he may be based in L.A., he is no mark ass bitch Cleveland ditcher but rather he represents Ohio at all costs. Anyhow, the show starts on Sunday on the Food Network. The NYT did a piece on the show

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/08/arts/ ... 1&ref=arts

Post subject: Re: Great Food Truck Race
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:20 am 
Godzilla

Rocky River Bitches, I also Believe Matt Wroth (of amps 2 eleven) also works on the truck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:18 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

I'm on Team Soulcracker.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 am 
Godzilla

Grill em All is still rollin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:45 am 
Snarf

I just Watch this Show in the Last Evening.I like the Spencer on the Go so much Becasue I like the Franch Dishes So Much.The best and most authentic French dishes (such as frogs’ legs and escargot) for economical prices. He and his teammates chef John Desmond and operator Jesse Vera, combine their professional training and business tactics, and are sure to stir up the competition.I Pray for them.I am Sure they Will Win in this Session.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:47 am 
Godzilla

Matt and Ryan will show em where to stick those froglegs

Grill em all in the dime!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:30 pm 
Godzilla

close one

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:43 pm 
Jet Jaguar

I want that Ragin' Cajun dude back on TV.

www.amethystsunset.net

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:33 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:32 pm 
Godzilla

nom nom nom = slightly less annoying than that ragin cajun turd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:27 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:38 pm 
Godzilla

Nom Nom is annoy-noy. The Spencer on the Go people are arrogant and obnoxious.

I'm putting all my support behind Austin Daily Press.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 pm 
Godzilla

Im biased , as the 2 main grill em allers are from my hometown (44116 byatches)

but, I think the grill em all concoctions look the most appetizing and best prepared, I also have first hand knowledge from my bandmates who have visited the truck , that the shit will flat out knock your socks off

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 am 
Godzilla

still in it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:28 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

i was surprised that even after selling food at the auto show that they came in second and almost lost...

seems like it should have been a blowout right?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:08 pm 
Godzilla

yeah that 2 hours missed the first day must of really killed em

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:10 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

I'm sure they are going to rig this contest somehow and those fuckers in Flickerstick are going to win at the last minute.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:33 am 
Godzilla

dont count Josh Dodes out yet there NED

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:36 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Yay!