[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Lost Season 6 - The Answers

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lost Season 6 - The Answers
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:43 pm 
Godzilla

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:44 pm 
Mothra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:16 pm 
Mothra

the others sure seem to be familiar with ash containment technology. maybe its their job to keep smokey contained in the cabin. obviously they didnt do a spectacular job. he found a way to escape via tunnels or with the assistance of claire.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:14 pm 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:54 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Here's a little spitballing...

So Christian Shepherd = "claimed" like Claire and Sayid, right?

Except that doesn't explain how he appeared to Locke in the past when Locke got trapped underground and turned the wheel to get off the island.

So I'm still pretty lost on that one. He's clearly more than just one of Smokey's guises, hence the missing body and Claire differentiating between her dad and "her friend" (Smokey, who she knows is not Locke).

But get this: Maybe Christian was skipping through time the same way the castaways were, and Smokey sent him down the well/under the Orchid to wait for Locke.

So I am sticking with the "Christian = claimed" theory.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:47 pm 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:21 pm 
Mothra

Non-Season 6 related news:
LOST composer Michael Giacchino won an Oscar for the score to "Up". He truly is the master of the dissonant glissando.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:57 pm 
Godzilla

Dear Lost,
Please give me some answers tonight.

Thanks

Also.. here's a pretty accurate summary of the Dharma Initiative (there are no spoilers on the link below). I found it to be a fun read.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 am 
Mothra

William Atherton (aka Walter Peck from Ghost Busters) as Principal Reynolds! Loved it! That guy knows how to play a good jerk!

I had a feeling that Richard may have been part of the Black Rock's cargo after fake Locke said "its good to see you out of those chains", but last night's pilgrimage pretty well confirmed it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:17 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 am 
Mothra

cheese curds!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 pm 
Mothra

how did hurley recognize richard? i can't think of a time when those two would have interacted. this is going to drive me crazy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:19 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm 
Godzilla

Who's gonna end up in the hole that Ben dug?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 pm 
Godzilla

seems to be the question of the day . . .

if you google "when did hurley meet richard?" you get pretty much a full page of people asking the same question on just about every forum that ever even mentions lost.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:09 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:09 pm 
Godzilla

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:49 pm 
Godzilla

When will Frank Lapidus change his shirt? I want an answer..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

Loved tonight's episode. And the preview for next week? YES!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:12 am 
Mechagodzilla

sawyer does everybody

http://radioactivesox.tumblr.com/

"you can call me the nannerpus, nannerpus.
guess what? i love pancakes."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:48 am 
Jet Jaguar

I want a spin off buddy cop movie starring Sawyer and Miles.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 am 
Godzilla

i hated last night's episode.
and i love sawyer.
i am hoping that i'll be able to appreciate this season once i have all the big picture but here are the two things i enjoyed last night:

a) the absence of sawyer's shirt
b) the preview for richard's episode

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 494 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next