[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - worst hunk of shit you've FINISHED recently?

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: worst hunk of shit you've FINISHED recently?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 am 
Godzilla

what's just THEE biggest pile of worthless crap that you actually made it all the way to the end of over the last couple of years? and why?

it's been a little while, but man, i just can't see ANYthing dethroning ghost rider anytime soon . . .

Post subject: Re: worst hunk of shit you've FINISHED recently?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:41 am 
Godzilla

ultraviolet
aeon flux
hitman
equilibrium

and those were in a row. it was a bad couple of days.

Dig Me Out , and .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:24 am 
Godzilla

Poison Ivy 3 ...fucking HILARIOUS.

Netflix streaming allows you to watch all kinds of stupid shit without the guilt.

Last edited by Jawbreaker on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:33 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:46 pm 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:17 pm 
Snarf

My old lady and I both felt that Tropic Thunder was a pretty big waste of time. I thought is was all down hill after the director blew himself up. I've sat through a bunch of off-brand Blockbuster movies that suck, but luckily I cant remember anything about them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:42 pm 
Godzilla

August Rush.

My first clue should have been when I saw "Robin Williams" appear in the opening credits. But I kept watching it. It had it's almost redeemable moments here and there, but... jesus, what a schlocky crap schmaltz fest that was, which sucked because it had potential to be a good story.

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:52 pm 
Godzilla

that x-files movie that came out last year. i hated it so much and i was a pretty big xfiles dork back in the day...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 pm 
Godzilla

Warren Ellis: I have a soft spot for it. It's the compost bin at the end of my garden. And there's plenty of room in there for it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:12 pm 
Godzilla

I was told that Dan in Real Life was pretty good. I watched it and have since lost a friend.

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:16 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Joy Ride 2- Never watched the first one. I don't know what I was thinking. The Nikki Sixx rocker lookin' dude annoyed the shit outta me.

Lone Star State of Mind- It has Joshua Jackson in it. 4 friends told me that I had to watch it because it was SUPPOSEDLY funny. It's probably the worst movie I've ever watched. That Joshua dude is a horrible actor.

Blood Diner- It's an old 80's horror/comedy flick. I wanted to watch it just for the naked Karate scene. Even that was disappointing.

Oh, and for you Dan In Real Life hataz, I thought it was a touching movie.

http://www.unpossibles.com
http://www.reddahliaband.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:47 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:50 am 
Mechagodzilla

How did Dan In Real Life suck? It was kind of low budget, but I thought the acting was great. Dane Cook was really good. AND I HATE.......HATE DANE COOK. Can't stand him. I thought it was a "cute" movie. Also, I thought it was funny. I'm a dork though........ :P

http://www.unpossibles.com
http://www.reddahliaband.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:55 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:05 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:24 pm 
Mechagodzilla

While we're saying last couple of years... Spiderman 3.

Oh. My. God.

I almost walked out of the theater 3 separate times during that movie, but didn't because a)it was really hot outside, b) it was air-conditioned in there, and c) i simply didn't have anywhere else to be and someone else was watching the kids.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 pm 
Mothra

The International. Tom Twyker's far from perfect, but I never thought I'd see the day when he'd make a boring movie, let alone one about Clive Own and Naomi Watts battling the bloodlust of giant corporations. The trailer looked bad, the reviews were bad, but I thought it would at least be fun as a big dumb action movie. Instead, it was as dull as sitting through a 2-hour business meeting. 2nd worst movie I've ever seen in a theater, after the new X-Files one (which was pretty much a rejected CSI: Miami: Brazil script sloppily transplanted into the X-Files universe).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:53 pm 
King Ghidorah

agree with tim on hitman...it was horrible

out done only by max payne

spoiler***

any movie that ends in a showdown featuring mark wahlberg and beau fucking bridges should be exhibit A at the director's death sentencing

how can you make a video game movie be boring? isn't the point to just shoot and blow shit up for 78 minutes after the first 15 minutes of "scary" back story?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 pm 
Godzilla

How could you not love Blood Diner? It's a spoof on Blood Feast, and is amazing in it's absolute craptacularness. Perhaps you need better weed.

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:48 pm 
Godzilla

Freedomland.

I have a hard time turning off anything with Samuel L. in it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:04 am 
Godzilla

the mark david chapman biopic chapter 27 was a mostly a turd, but still not as unforgivable as ghost rider . . .