[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - A refrigerator with a built in tv

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A refrigerator with a built in tv
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:19 pm 
Godzilla

I think the best part is that it has a sleep timer.

Style and Design
• 15" LCD TV with FM Radio, Remote Control and 1024 x 768 resolution
• SpacePlus™ Ice System
• Available in Premium Titanium Finish with Matching Metal Handles
• Contour Doors with Hidden Hinges

Organization
• 1 Folding, 1 Slide-Out and 1 Fixed Spill-Protector Tempered Glass Shelves
• Door Baskets: 4 Clear (1 Grab & Go™, 2 Adjustable, 1 Fixed) and Dairy Corner
• 3 Slide-Out Wire Freezer Drawers
• 2 BigBin Tilting Freezer Door Bins
• Utility Bin

Performance
• Color LCD Display: Temperature Adjustment (°F/°C), Room Temperature Display, Water Filter
Status, Ice and Water Controls
• WeatherPlus™ Information Center
• Weather Forecast
• Recipes
• Digital Photo Album
• Calendar with Anniversary Alarm
• Refrigerator Management
• SmoothTouch Controls
• 8 Electronic Temperature Sensors
• OptiFresh™ Crisper
• IcePlus™ Accelerated Freezing Function
• Tall Water Dispenser with Built-In Water Filter
• BioShield™ Anti-Bacterial Seal
• LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation
• Door Alarm
CAPACITY

Refrigerator 16 cu.ft.

Freezer 10.2 cu.ft.

Total 26.2 cu.ft.

TV FEATURES

Screen Size 15" (1024 x 768 Resolution)

Contrast Ratio 400:1

Display SVGA

Viewing Angle 130° (left/right) 100° (up/down)

Speakers Stereo 2 x 1.5 watts

Auto Level Sound •

On/Off Timer •

Sleep Timer •

Parental Control with V-Chip •

Closed Caption •

Remote Control •

Interface RF/DVD (RCA)

FEATURES

Digital Display Color LCD Display (Temperature R/F, Ice & Water, Water Filter Status, Room Temperature)

Water Filter LT600P

Energy Star •

Digital Temperature Controls SmoothTouch

Digital Temperature Sensors 8

LoDecibel Quiet Operation 41dB

Tall Bottle Dispenser •

REFRIGERATOR

No. of Shelves 1 Fold / 1 Slide-Out /1 Fixed Spill-Protector

Shelving Configuration Molded

Shelf Construction Tempered Glass

Crisper Bins 1 Humidity/1 OptiFresh™

Snack Bin •

Utility Bin •

Refrigerator Light 4 x 40W

REFRIGERATOR DOOR

Door Baskets 4 Clear (1 Grab & Go™, 2 Adjustable, 1 Fixed)

Dairy Corner •

Gallon Size Baskets 3

Bin Dividers •

FREEZER

Drawers 3 Slide-Out Wire

Freezer Light 40W

No. of Shelves 4 (1 Glass, 3 Wire)

Door Bins 4 (2 BigBin Tilting, 2 Fixed)

Automatic Ice Maker •

SpacePlus™ •

MATERIALS/FINISHES/STYLE

Foam Door Insulation •

Door Style Contour

Toe Grille •

Surface High Gloss / Coated Metal

Available Colors Titanium (TT)

Handles TT (Silver Finish)

DIMENSIONS/CLEARANCES/WEIGHT

Depth (Including Handles) 35 1/4"

Depth (Including Door) 32 5/8"

Depth (Less Door) 28 1/2"

Height to Top of Case 68 1/2"

Height to Top of Door Hinge 69 3/4"

Width 35 3/4"

Installation Clearance Sides 3/8", Top 1 3/4", Back 2"

Weight Unit (lbs) 309

Carton (lbs) 353

Carton Dimensions (WxHxD) 35 1/2" x 77 3/8" x 38 3/8"

WARRANTY 1 Year Parts and Labor 7 Years on the Sealed System

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:31 pm 
Godzilla

I saw that thing at BestBuy around Christmas last year. I laughed my ass off.

I did wonder though why there were not cameras inside of the refrigerator so you could see what's in the fridge with the remote.

When I first saw a LA-Z-BOY chair with a fridge in the side of the chair, I jokingly thought out loud about inventing the TV Fridge. What if they actually stole my invention? NOOOOOO

(the following is 100% true) See, when I was a kid taking a crap on my grandma's toilet I thought of the refrigerator/recliner while I was checking out the Luxtone brand toilet paper dispenser. There was an AM/FM radio integrated into this fucker. I thought "now there's a great invention" see, I could listen to the radio and poop at the same time. I bet the same people invented the AM/FM radio fogless shaving mirror (those things suck ass, someone bought me one as a gift and the suction cups came undone and the fucker fell on my toes in the shower, fuckin' ouch).

I'm gonna patent my next invention before someone steals it.

SIDE NOTE:

Luxtone made radios of of EVERYTHING.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:17 am 
King Ghidorah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:33 am 
Jet Jaguar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:53 am 
Godzilla

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:19 am 
King Ghidorah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:12 pm 
Mothra

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:15 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:17 pm 
Godzilla

"The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other... involves orcs."
- Kung Fu Monkey

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:48 am 
Snarf

This has a DVD player in it.

Post subject: Re: A refrigerator with a built in tv
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:52 am 
Snarf

Yeah, I have to agree that the refrigerator with built in TV is just perfect for impulse buy. Maybe if they will lower the price I could grab one, just for the sake of having the best invention of the century. Honestly, I think it is not practical.

Last edited by antonette93 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:08 am 
Godzilla

Call me crazy, but... it's just a 15" TV. Couldn't you just put a normal TV in the kitchen somewhere?

- Kung Fu Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:12 pm 
Godzilla

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:33 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:08 pm 
Godzilla

- Kung Fu Monkey