Yeah the AC gtr has a pre on it. Not everything is running constantly. The sampler runs through almost every song, and we need that in the mix... but I rarely get guitar bass or even much vocals. I was thinking about getting in-ear monitors, but I have some that won't stay put. I move around a lot, so I need fitted ones. We try to be as accommodating for soundguys as possible though, because we know our setup can be a pain in the ass to deal with. We bring a shitload of gear, but get it all on/off the stage within 5 minutes. The trick... for all of those who like to loiter on stage after their set.... wrap your cables when you get off the stage.
Also, I tend to not blame the soundguy for every shitty mix we get. I know some places operate with damaged speakers that they for some reason refuse to replace. I know things like that are factors. I just think in-ears are they best way to eliminate that factor. It's just the soundguys that tells me they're stoned, or drunk, or whatever that piss me off. I mean, they're taking $150 or more from the door. I hate to be a prick, but we work hard, show up early, promote our shows, etc. and so did the other bands. Granted, we do that because it's part of what we love to do, but the least the soundguy could do is respect that much and be capable of doing the job we're paying him to do. I'm really only talking like 10% of guys we've worked with locally. The other 90% do a great job. I might have already said this, but Dan @ Ruby's ran sound for us the last time we were there. I couldn't have been happier with the stage sound. That kind of thing really leaves an impression as well.
As for "wigger" boy... if you had to slightest ambition to know what you speak of before opening your mouth, you might click on the link in my profile and take a look/listen for yourself. But I posted it up top for you as well. I know... acoustic guitar, synths, samplers... but we sound nothing like Incubus. Please excuse the quality... rough mixes and demos.