[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - JOHN THORNE IS HAVING A MOVING SALE

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: JOHN THORNE IS HAVING A MOVING SALE
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:54 am 
Jet Jaguar

turntables
preamps
78s
45s
33s

Ranging from Jazz to Hip-Hop to Industrial and from 1920 to 2010 bitches.

We got Sega Genesis, and yes, it comes with NBA Jam, Super Tecmo Bowl, NHL 94, Madden 96, and Sonic 2. WE'VE GOT ALL YOUR FAVORITES.

I also have quite an extensive collection of motion picture cameras and projectors:

8mm
Super 8mm
16mm

WHO WANTS TO SHOOT A MOVIE? THAT'S RIGHT, YOU DO!

What's that, you prefer digital? You hi-tech gadget man, you. Well we've got Hi-8, MiniDV, Nikon point-and-shoots, and more.

THORNE SALES KNOWS DIGITAL!

Stop on up to the corner of Indianola and Crestview. Who knows, I might do a shot with you, give you some of my chamomile, lavender, and ginger suntea!

THORNE SALES GOTS REFRESHMENTS ALL UP IN YOU.

PM for more.

Trades welcome.

I need a receiver, preamp, preferably dual cassette deck. The vintageyer the better. Even if it doesn't work,

THORNE SALES CAN FIX THAT SHIT BECAUSE WE'RE OLD ENOUGH, SMART ENOUGH, AND GOD DAMN IT, WE'RE SEXY.

ALSO:

LOST REVIVAL MERCH FOR CHEAP!!!!!

AT THORNE SALES, WE BELIEVE IN WHORING OUT OUR "AFFILIATES" AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

sriously, I have beer, rum, whiskey, indian food, creepy old 1930's films about clowns, weird russian 78s

Post subject: Re: JOHN THORNE IS HAVING A MOVING SALE
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:12 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

are you doing this item by item, or having a set time for sales like a garage sale? cuz the people might want to know when.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:27 am 
Jet Jaguar

ALL DAY GUYS.

JUST GOT IN A BUNCH MORE VINTAGE CAMERA GEAR SLIDE PROJECTORS WEIRD OLD DRUM MACHINES AND PEDALS>

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE GR.

COME ON UP MY SALES TEAM JUST GOT HERE:

SHE'S MY SISTER AND SHE'S SINGLE FELLAS. HER TWINS WILL BE PERFORMING DANCES AND SONGS.

THORNE SALES IS FAMILY OWNED AND RUN!

SEE YOU SOON.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:45 am 
King Ghidorah

your all day sale seems to be lacking a place and a date.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Stop on up to the corner of Indianola and Crestview. Today.

It's over at 2:45. After that, I'm gonna list an inventory and if you want anything you can DM me.

And I'll be out with all of it again tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 am 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 am 
Jet Jaguar

My collection is now only available via private viewing. Craigslist/yard sales can suck a Dick Blick. DM me if interested. I will be working on photographing and cataloging everything into an easy-to-read and portable document solution!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:58 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:03 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 pm 
Jet Jaguar

True that, guys, and I am sorry about that. I was attempting to be funny and failed miserably. I still have almost everything left. All cams for sure. Brett from Spoonful bought some vinyl and that's all I sold. I had to pack up and run, because between working yesterday, I was also in the process of starting two LLCs and buying a car. One LLC will be covering the mad cheddar I'll be making by filming the collaborations between Electraplay and Donewaiting for a video series.

I really am sorry if I came off as a dick, but my life is in a big state of upheaval right now. It's sort of like when you ride the Pharoah's Fury at the county fair and it swings you up real fast; it's scary as shit, but one hell of a ride.

I'd love to give you guys a private viewing in the next week. Snarky has already expressed interest, as well, when I met him up at Wildflower Cafe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:15 pm 
King Ghidorah

It's all good dude. I just wanted to see your vinyl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 pm 
Mechagodzilla

can u post pics of the drum machines/cameras :?: :?: :?:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:58 pm 
Jet Jaguar

What type of turntable and how much you want for it? I really need one that works now.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:28 pm 
Mothra

Also interested in Drum Machines/Turntables/Vinyl :!:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Hey guys, working on a list tonight. Been mad busy, but I'll put together something quick tonight, just so you know what's available.

I knew this would be cool, but damn guys.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:12 pm 
Godzilla

put me on the list ima list whore per emoore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:11 pm 
Jet Jaguar

THORNE SALES IS BACK MY BABIES!!!1!!

NOW WITH 25% MORE LITHIUM.

RON HOUSE BOUGHT A LOT OF MY STUFF AFTER MEETING HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME AT TIP TOP'S SOUL BRUNCH FOR HIS FIRST EVER DJ GIG!

SYNCHRONICITY!

i still have that record because ron wouldn't buy it after finding out that sting had actually touched it with his bare hands

WHO KNEW LIVING OUT OF YOUR CAR COULD BE SO MUCH FUN?!?!

KIRK KLINE, THAT'S WHO. THAT DUDE IS LEGIT.

WHEN HE SITS ON MY SHOULDERS, WE ARE MASTER BLASTER AND LUKE AND YODA COMBINED!!!

I actually live in my house again. I'm about to check my PM's. If you don't have my number, here it is:

614-558-7630

Yes, I just put my actual cell number on the internet. You know why?

CAUSE THORNE SALES DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 pm 
Snarf

Damn John, if you were living out of your car for a bit then no wonder you never paid me the $40 you owe me. Guys, this guy is a crook. He came over to my house to purchase a pre-amp and turntable the day before his first post here. I was asking a low price of $55, but he only had $15 on him because his "girlfriend" keeps all the cards (why in the hell did he not count before coming). He came about 2 hours late after constant calls where he was just "down the street." He was generous and gave me some junk records and burned CDs, and even told my mother he worked for "Big Brothers and Big Sisters" and snowballed her pretending like he could help us out in our situation. Well, he had me snowed too. I thought he was going to just go and bring my money the following day like he promised. That was false, so this guy fucked me over, never returned my calls or emails. I would refrain from dealing with him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 pm 
King Ghidorah

http://billycoolandthewhips.bandcamp.com/