blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Production for solo artists/small groups
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:02 pm 
Mothra

If you're looking for a place to record and mix your music, or if you are looking for artwork for your demo/CD/record, I am available to help you with your project at a negotiable rate.

I've been doing the production for my band, RTFO Bandwagon for the last 3 years. I have 8 years of experience doing home recording and have learned how to get the most out of my small pile of equipment.

This is not a pro studio situation. I record and mix on a 16-track digital workstation with a couple of microphones. For some projects, working in this environment is beneficial because you can avoid a by-the-hour rate for recording and still end up with a professional product.

In addition to the technical aspects of recording, I can also provide songwriting help and accompaniment on guitar, bass, light drums, keyboards, voice, and also can play a convincing banjo, mandolin, or harmonica line if given a moment to get it together.

Lastly, I can assist you in packaging your finished product so that it looks good and will be considered a "real CD" at handmade demo prices.

Please PM me or call me at 614 440 6143 if you need help with any project and we can see if it seems like a good fit or the right price.

Thanks,
-Andrew