[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Comfest 2008

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Comfest 2008
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:43 pm 
Godzilla

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:47 pm 
Mechagodzilla

you are all dumbdicks because we a fucking covered the motherfucking rust fucking belt topic in another motherfucking thread. fucking assholes.

also, i got a great pic of Lutzko cockrocking at the lil rocker girl. but, i don't know how to put it on the internet, so i'll just fax it to him.
hail satan, and crush capitalism love you bye

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:51 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:06 pm 
King Ghidorah

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:41 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:28 pm 
Mothra

I guess we're done talking about Comfest?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:43 pm 
Jet Jaguar

no one will really stop talking about comfest '08 here until it's time to put up a "pre-comfest '09" post...

http://themainstreetgospel.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:18 pm 
Godzilla

crucial:

necropolis on friday - best band all weekend, hands down. ridiculous. how do you have chaos down that fucking tite?

hugs and kisses on saturday - actually glad this was on the live arts stage. had butterflies for much of the set. like, seriously moving.

the lindsay on sunday - knew this was gonna rule so hard, guess what?

fern's set at the solar stage - who cares about those sloppy sandwich munchin' sound dorks? fern don't need no mics, he'll just have the whole crowd sing along with him - even on a new song. jello shots +1.

+++
3 corndogs, 1 fishboat, a deadly amount of vodka on friday, 3 mugs in a row pale ale on sunday.
p.s. if you need water next year, mike the cheese guy at north market had big ol' bottles in the cooler for $1.50.

f comfest in the a party = retarded fun.
ugly stick & marvin the robot at bobo = awesome.

thanks to the ladies of the CMC fer havin' me and szymuzak over for 'drinks'.

don't really remember anything else.

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:57 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Comfest needs to be all year, except for 3 days in late June when it rains hard. Someone please get this done.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:27 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:55 am 
Snarf

So what did you all think of Foley's show this year? I liked the 25 people on stage thing but wasn't too sure about the raincoat...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:11 pm 
Godzilla

this is the first year i missed foley entirely. too bad, he's one of my favorite-dudes-i-never-get-to-see. but i did get to bullshit with him twice since comfest, so that's always good . . .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:54 pm 
Mothra

TEEJAY!

This has nothing to do with anything in this thread, but every time I see that avatar of yours, I get BIG ELECTRIC CAT stuck in my head, and it's a good thing.

A bunch of you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, and you have 2 options: purchase LONE RHINOCEROS by Adrian Belew, and rent GET CRAZY... or, suck it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:36 am 
Godzilla

not only is the avatar electric larry from get crazy, but the sig quote is from ed begley jr.'s character in said movie . . .

one of my 5 favorite movies of all time. i love it even more than rock and roll high school.

cruise elroy just hooked me up with a widescreen surround-sound version (despite the fact that there was never a dvd release) and it fucking killed me. it'd been probably 5 years since i'd seen it last, and i still knew almost every line.

maybe sometime soon i should have cruisey and the bobs over and grill some meats and watch it (yet again)

(and yes, as a teen, i bought the adrian belew album just so i could put that song on a million mix tapes)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:09 am 
Mothra

YES YES YES!!!!!!

Melissa sez "I want IN!!!"

We're late for the show... we're all gonna die... I have always loved my baby sister...

This movie also stars my biggest 80's crush, Stacy Nelkin... sigh...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:02 am 
Jet Jaguar

I had not thought about that film in sooooo long. A pm to the Superstar about the avatar confirmed what I already knew: his advanced years beyond my own. :shock: Barely. Get Crazy (on cable) did not so much inform my teen sense of humor as it provided more evidence that I would likely someday know an "Electric Larry".

I think this calls for an emergency screening of Get Crazy after Wex's drive-in screening of 20 Million Miles to Earth 8/21.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:28 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:21 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:52 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:58 am 
Godzilla

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9