[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - TONIGHT> a few bands you don't care about.....CARABAR.

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TONIGHT> a few bands you don't care about.....CARABAR.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:25 pm 
King Ghidorah

nobody like (AS*)us
everybody hates (AS*)us
think we'll eat some worms.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
NOt Tonight!!! This was last Night.

Last edited by HIGHBEN on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: TONIGHT> a few bands you don't care about.....CARABAR.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:36 pm 
King Ghidorah

NAWASS is from Oh my ha.
they are on tour.
"lets put yr. $$$ where yr. mouth is, oh wait it's free..."
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31683&p=268141#p268141
http://noahsarkwasaspaceship.slumberpartyrecords.com/
http://www.myspace.com/noahsarkwasaspaceship
http://www.last.fm/music/Noah's+Ark+Was+A+Spaceship

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:17 pm 
King Ghidorah

What the hell is going on here?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:39 pm 
King Ghidorah

nice avatar twilight.
um, yeah.
I know I know.
we were gonna buck this show, so as to open up the possibility
of playing last sunday at the skylab, but with all of their up in the airness
that show was cancelled.
I tried to get out of playing but CARARON would not let me.
:oops: plus these guys from ohmyha said they would hook us up with a show
in nebraska if we helped them out so I said okay. ( fuckin nebraska dude!!)
& they asked every other cool band in town and all the got was
unreturned calls, and a bunch of wishy washy-ness.
anyway, Bisaro is already there cooking tacos, Dr. Smith is there running sound .
I have nothing going on, so yeah, um....LETS ROCK- I mean lets noise it up!!!

i know yr. a corporate man and you have no time for these unpaid unattended local shows.
so yr. off the hook.
but next year twilight we take over clintonville, short north, olde towne, and then the midwest,
and then a few little cities in the deep south and Texas.
followed by a tour with some washed up 90's rockers on their second wind.
then on our 3rd Lp we break out the banjos and fiddles ( did i mention that i have a fiddle, my great great grandfather
made by hand(not the one related to George Bush but the other one) one the inside it is inscribed with the following....
The mystery of the violin solved 1936.) and take it to the next level. with fiddles comes comfest with comfest come the world.

but tonight it's just the CARABAR
(tho it is free).
sorry.
Davey Hasbeen.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:00 pm 
King Ghidorah

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:06 pm 
King Ghidorah

Also why is this where I find out? :doh: We talked about this. :wink:

Our rehearsal space is a state of mind :boohoo: not the donewaiting message board. :naughty:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 pm 
King Ghidorah

and also I think some other band might need a local talent of a bass player, a "cooler" band than your clap trap.

"Stick your hand in, look out here comes the chicken wings"
:evil:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:29 pm 
King Ghidorah

Billy Cool.
:think: :naughty:
all roads lead to Other Paper Guest Columns and Billy Cool.
ones the high road the others* the low road.

*by others i did not necessarily mean the other paper, tho chances are 50/50.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:55 pm 
King Ghidorah

i would like to be in a band with a youtube presence.

not some blog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:02 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:08 pm 
King Ghidorah