blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Neil Young finishes new album and prepares to tour
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:42 am 
King Ghidorah

Well all you rabid Neil fans here comes another one. Even if you wern't sure if you wanted one after Are You Passionate's tepid serving of bloodless soul made you reconsider how much you loved the guy. Personally I think songs like 'Let it roll' marked a brief period of insanity in Neil's life, one that I feel is now safely over after hearing his kind words for Bush at this year's Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame show. Plus both founding members of Crazy Horse are there to keep him on his game. Without much further ado:

Perennial rock legend NEIL YOUNG has recorded the follow-up album to 2002's 'ARE YOU PASSIONATE?' and has confirmed three dates for a summer North American tour.

Young recorded the album with members of his Crazy Horse band, bassist Billy Talbot and drummer Ralph Molina.

Talbot told Billboard: "The album, which is also going to be a DVD, is finished and should be out in the next couple of months. I really love this record."

Young will be backed by his Crazy Horse band during the North America tour, which begins in Florida on June 8.

He begins a 20-date solo acoustic tour of Europe on April 22 in Stockholm, before arriving in the UK for two dates at the Hammersmith Apollo on May 18 and 19, and a date at the Manchester Apollo on May 21. All the UK shows are sold out.

Post subject: neil!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:20 pm 
Snarf

i'll be at the first show in west palm beach, fla.... we've got tix somewhere in the front section. can't wait!! i've seen neil bunches of times, and i'm looking forward to a new album. "are you passionate?" wasn't a favorite, but it wasn't too bad.