[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Your Favorite Albums of 2010

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Your Favorite Albums of 2010
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Rick Allen, Joel and myself.

http://theotherpaper.com/articles/2010/ ... 519073.txt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 pm 
Mothra

Sade - 'Soldier of Love'
Deftones - 'Diamond Eyes'

I listened to these two quite a bit. Also, discovered this year that Herbie Hancock released two other funk albums besides 'Headhunters' in the mid-70s. 'Thrust' and 'Man-Child' both kick ass too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

That Sade record WAS pretty good ... I kind of forgot about it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 pm 
Godzilla

http://www.cd101.com/sections/onAir/DJ.aspx?dj_id=27

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:07 pm 
Godzilla

the eclipse, his name is alive
completely dusted, deathly fighter
up through the years, anna ranger
dance to the best of esg

I'm not saying "faggy" because I don't like homosexuals, I happen to be a huge fan of Rob Halford, Ian Mckellen, and I'm pretty sure Kurt Cobain even said that he might be bisexual, hell I have a bisexual friend. I'm saying "faggy" to describe this guys voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:33 am 
Mechagodzilla

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/cstb ... one-public

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:44 pm 
Mothra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:12 pm 
Mothra

A Little late to the game, but here it goes...

Darker My Love - Alive As You Are
Members from The Distillers and The Fall circa 2006-2007

Dylan LeBlanc - Paupers Field

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today

The Black Keys - Brothers

Delphic - Acolyte
This generations New Order

O. Children - O. Children
This generations Sister of Mercy

Gonjasufi - A Sufi and a Killer
He actually had two this year, also check out The Caliph's Tea Party

Tame Impala - Innerspeaker

Paul Weller - Wake Up the Nation

The Fall - Your Future Our Clutter

Hans Chew - Tennessee and Other Stories...

Voice of the Seven Thunders - Voice of the Seven Thunders

YeaSayer - Odd Blood

Solar Bears - She Was Coloured In
Think Gil Mantera stripped back with controlled funk

I only sort of stayed in one genre but there were a lot of good hip-hop and pop albums out this year as well

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:37 pm 
Godzilla

yfoc is really good.

Is not an acronym for young followers of christ..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:24 pm 
Godzilla

Saw a couple shows last year:

Buzzcocks, that show is still bangin round my brain..

Grinderman, had some transported moments..

Willie Nelson, didn't let me down, but the crowd. Oh the crowd. Bizarre.

The game-changiest show of all was Unholy Two.

I musta gone to others shows. can't think..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 am 
Godzilla

Grinderman: Making old men happy and shit bands confused since 2006.