[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - ROCK POTLUCK 2008 :: Saturday, Dec. 6th :: The Summit

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: ROCK POTLUCK 2008 :: Saturday, Dec. 6th :: The Summit
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:31 pm 
Godzilla

make bmoore play something besides drums for a song this year!
:)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:28 pm 
Mothra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:01 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Just a reminder, please feel free to join in on the potluck portion of the Rock Potluck between 8 - 9:30PM tomorrow. While bringing something to share is not mandatory, it is highly-encouraged - I'll be bringing lots of paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils, yulelog, etc.

So, grease up that old cheesy chips recipe and dust off your cookie sheets (or vice versa). This is sure to be a really fun time, if not a true Christmas miracle!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:18 pm 
Jet Jaguar

giraffe n a dyslexic walk in2 a bra. waiter sez, can't enter w/o a tie. all they find r jumper cables. ask, r these okay? waiter sez, don't go starting anything! have a seat n proceed 2 get faceless drunk. giraffe falls off stool. dyslexic gets up to leave, waiter sez, you cant leave that lyin there. dyslexic sez, thats not a lion, its a giraffe.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:22 pm 
Snarf

i'm totally excited. i'll bring a hot dish...myself. oh yeah. ho ho ho.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:53 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:12 am 
Jet Jaguar

quite interesting. I may have to attend.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:34 pm 
Godzilla

Band #3 should be the Rocky Dildoas

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:39 am 
Mothra

We (High School Musical - The Dropouts (Band #4)) had a blast. Thanks to Bobby and others for the opportunity and thanks to those who came out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 pm 
Mechagodzilla

I spent most of yesterday recovering from Potluck shenanigans, so I am just now posting my thanks. So, yeah, big thank you’s to Lou, Dusty (and the rest of the Summit staff), James Wagner, the sponsors, the players, and everyone of you who packed that place with happy faces even though it was super cold and slippery outside. Inside it was another magical night of cookies, chilis, beers, hot riffage, cool melodies and community spirit - which I know some of you may find cheesy, but those who get it, get it and those who don’t, that’s cool, too. We raised a very nice chunk of money for EROC - and don’t be afraid to message them if you want to help and/or get involved. Next year will be year five for the Rock Potluck and we already have some big, fun ideas in mind for taking it to the next level. So, until then, thanks again to everyone who played a part in making this year’s Rock Potluck a resounding success - this event never fails to make me proud of all the awesome people and talented individuals who call Columbus home.

Oh, and if you feel like sharing any pictures or videos you might have taken on Saturday night, please PM me and we’ll get them posted to the website. OK, byeeeeeeeee!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:30 pm 
Mothra

Thanks For The Show Bobby!

That Courtesy Ambulance song was great!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:39 pm 
Mechagodzilla

i haven't been that drunk in a long time.

every band was good. how fucking awesome is that?

seeing chinn and bandman going head-to-head in guitar solo land was heavenly.

+1 on courtesy ambulance.

thanks for eating my red beans and rice...