C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: sexy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:14 am 
Mechagodzilla

Image ..... Image ..... Image

Quote:
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice arrived at the Wiesbaden Army Airfield on Wednesday dressed all in black. She was wearing a black skirt that hit just above the knee, and it was topped with a black coat that fell to mid-calf. The coat, with its seven gold buttons running down the front and its band collar, called to mind a Marine's dress uniform or the "save humanity" ensemble worn by Keanu Reeves in "The Matrix."

As Rice walked out to greet the troops, the coat blew open in a rather swashbuckling way to reveal the top of a pair of knee-high boots. The boots had a high, slender heel that is not particularly practical. But it is a popular silhouette because it tends to elongate and flatter the leg. In short, the boots are sexy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A51640-2005Feb24.html?nav=rss_politics

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:18 am 
Godzilla

...and she's a Browns fan

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/plainde ... 222420.xml

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:03 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Poor Tim is gonna have this love/hate thing...

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:06 pm 
Godzilla

williamcompanyman wrote:
Poor Tim is gonna have this love/hate thing...

:D

huh? I'm not a Browns fan, if that's what you mean.

Dig Me Out BLOG, Twitter and Facebook.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:39 pm 
Jet Jaguar

you didn't write that browns article on the people have the power site?

my mistake - sorry...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:55 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Yeah, it's a good thing she's got a really kinda poop eating look on her face, or I'd have to go jerk off.

your uniform gets cleaned.
-American Music Club

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:13 pm 
Godzilla

timstepford wrote:
I'm not a Browns fan, if that's what you mean.

You're are either a Browns fan, or you're with the terrorists.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:55 pm 
Friendship Farmer of the Year 2006

Jawbreaker wrote:
You're are either a Browns fan, or you're with the terrorists.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:57 pm 
Godzilla

williamcompanyman wrote:

my mistake - sorry...

Oh no, I did write that, but I should clarify. The Bills are my team (born and raised in Buffalo), but I follow the entire NFL, and Browns with a certain interest since I lived in Cleveland for four years. The Browns are like some horrific experiment in mass psychological torture. The Drive, The Fumble, Modell moves the team to Baltimore, they get the team back, they have to rebuild three times in five years. It's great theater to watch my friends who are Browns fans come into each season with such high hopes and then slowly, but surely, be crushed.

And yes, being a Bills fan, I understand that we are quite tortured as well, but at least they've been consistently competitive for, give or take a few seasons, my entire life. I look back on those Super Bowl teams with Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Marv Levy and the rest of those guys with pride and admiration that they, for a brief moment, made Buffalo a great place to live.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:06 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Does this give you mixed feelings on Jack Kemp? He was a pretty successful QB for them, wasn't he?

And be nice - for the record he is a friend of my Dad's

wm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:19 pm 
Godzilla

williamcompanyman wrote:
Does this give you mixed feelings on Jack Kemp? He was a pretty successful QB for them, wasn't he?

And be nice - for the record he is a friend of my Dad's

wm

well, he was before my time as a Bills fan, although I do have some football cards of his, and honestly, the only thing that I know about him politically is that he worked for HUD (is that right?) and was Dole's running mate in '96. I really don't know much about his political stances other than he's a Republican. as a testament to the strenght of the Dole/Kemp ticket, there is a still a sticker on a lightpost at the exit of the 70 W ramp at Broadway.

Buffalo Bills trivia fact - the only active NFL player killed in Viet Nam was from the Bills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:24 pm 
Mechagodzilla

timstepford wrote:
williamcompanyman wrote:

my mistake - sorry...

Oh no, I did write that, but I should clarify. The Bills are my team (born and raised in Buffalo), but I follow the entire NFL, and Browns with a certain interest since I lived in Cleveland for four years. The Browns are like some horrific experiment in mass psychological torture. The Drive, The Fumble, Modell moves the team to Baltimore, they get the team back, they have to rebuild three times in five years. It's great theater to watch my friends who are Browns fans come into each season with such high hopes and then slowly, but surely, be crushed.

And yes, being a Bills fan, I understand that we are quite tortured as well, but at least they've been consistently competitive for, give or take a few seasons, my entire life. I look back on those Super Bowl teams with Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Marv Levy and the rest of those guys with pride and admiration that they, for a brief moment, made Buffalo a great place to live.

Grew up in the Buffalo area and left when I was 20 for OHIO...the Bills are the Team...we've got it all: most consecutive superbowl trips, most consecutive superbowl losses, closest suberbowl (point wise 20-19) in history, player gone off to be politician, player gone off to be murderer, only active player killed in Vietnam. need i go on?
what part of buffalo are you from? I graduated from Clarnece but grew up in Amherst/Snyder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:11 pm 
Godzilla

Ramirez wrote:
timstepford wrote:
williamcompanyman wrote:

my mistake - sorry...

Grew up in the Buffalo area and left when I was 20 for OHIO...the Bills are the Team...we've got it all: most consecutive superbowl trips, most consecutive superbowl losses, closest suberbowl (point wise 20-19) in history, player gone off to be politician, player gone off to be murderer, only active player killed in Vietnam. need i go on?
what part of buffalo are you from? I graduated from Clarnece but grew up in Amherst/Snyder.

Born in Tonawanda, lived in East Amherst (St. Greg's for grade school), then went to Williamsville South for two years before moving to Cleveland. My parents moved back to Buffalo after four years in Ohio and now live in Clarence. Where did you go to school? Every time I get back to Buffalo (about twice a year), I have a list of "essentials:" get wings at Duff's, get one 2 liter of either Birch Beer or Logan Berry, order pizza from Bocce or Campobello's, stop buy the House O' Hits or Record Theater and rifle their used bins and (recently added) head up to Niagara Falls and drop a 100 at the black jack tables. Food, music and gambling, that's my Buffalo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:00 pm 
Mechagodzilla

timstepford wrote:
Ramirez wrote:
timstepford wrote:
williamcompanyman wrote:

my mistake - sorry...

Born in Tonawanda, lived in East Amherst (St. Greg's for grade school), then went to Williamsville South for two years before moving to Cleveland. My parents moved back to Buffalo after four years in Ohio and now live in Clarence. Where did you go to school? Every time I get back to Buffalo (about twice a year), I have a list of "essentials:" get wings at Duff's, get one 2 liter of either Birch Beer or Logan Berry, order pizza from Bocce or Campobello's, stop buy the House O' Hits or Record Theater and rifle their used bins and (recently added) head up to Niagara Falls and drop a 100 at the black jack tables. Food, music and gambling, that's my Buffalo!

Graduated Clarence High School 1994...I have to have Tedds hot dogs and mighty taco every time I go back...I remember how cool Canada was when I was 19...all I'm gonna say is Mints Gents Night Club!