Donewaiting Friendship Farm
http://donewaiting.com/board/

kids on the corner of north broadway/high don't endorse bush
http://donewaiting.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6089
Page 1 of 1

Author:  backwardsman [ Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:27 pm ]
Post subject:  kids on the corner of north broadway/high don't endorse bush

Image

Author:  HektorDiablo [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:34 am ]
Post subject: 

i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.

Author:  Gonzo [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

when was that picture taken...I saw an ass-load of people on all those corners this weekend.....But I didn't see those kids.

And what's up with the "Support Our Troops" people on one corner.....I guess those are the pro-Bushers. I always that was kind of a pussy way to say you support Bush. I mean, I support our troops....but I hate Bush. Don't these folks get it? Just because I hate Bush doesn't mean I don't support our troops. I want them home soon and safe.

Author:  Riko [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

two people on my street have signs that say "support our troops - vote for john kerry"

Author:  Banjo [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

HektorDiablo wrote:
i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.


Confusing the word "seen" with "saw" is what's wrong with the "scene".

Author:  poopfoot [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Clintonville is so split up...i guess the rest of the country is too, but when you see
it close up in your backyard it's weird. all i know is that all the BUSH signs seem to
be in the stoggy, 50's throwback ranches and the Kerry signs are everywhere else.
i wonder if the kids whose parents are voting for Kerry get into neighborhood scraps
with the kids whose parents are bush supporters. if they do, i hope they are using eggs.

when we were kids, we use to get baseball bats and smack the crap out of any
political signs in our neighborhood with no discrimination towards either party.
after dark of course...

eric

Author:  IHateAndieMacDowell [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mr. Metronome wrote:
all i know is that all the BUSH signs seem to
be in the stoggy, 50's throwback ranches and the Kerry signs are everywhere else.


Hate the people, not the houses...

Author:  poopfoot [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

IHateAndieMacDowell wrote:
Mr. Metronome wrote:
all i know is that all the BUSH signs seem to
be in the stoggy, 50's throwback ranches and the Kerry signs are everywhere else.


Hate the people, not the houses...


he he...it was just a weird coincidence. no hating involved either way.

eric

Author:  b.miller [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

HektorDiablo wrote:
i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.


Yeah, because there is no way those kids could have possibly come to that conclusion on their own. Kids don't have brains. :roll:

Author:  groundrules [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

b.miller wrote:
HektorDiablo wrote:
i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.


Yeah, because there is no way those kids could have possibly come to that conclusion on their own. Kids don't have brains. :roll:


and only hippies support Kerry. :roll:

Author:  LLDrumgirl [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

groundrules wrote:
b.miller wrote:
HektorDiablo wrote:
i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.


Yeah, because there is no way those kids could have possibly come to that conclusion on their own. Kids don't have brains. :roll:


and only hippies support Kerry. :roll:


Nothing scarier than old hippies turned Repub though.....IMO.
Well, 'cept maybe for Bro Jed and his brigade.

Author:  backwardsman [ Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Gonzo wrote:
when was that picture taken...I saw an ass-load of people on all those corners this weekend.....But I didn't see those kid.


probably around 3 p.m. sunday afternoon.

the southeast corner was the only one occupied.

Author:  HektorDiablo [ Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

b.miller wrote:
Yeah, because there is no way those kids could have possibly come to that conclusion on their own. Kids don't have brains. :roll:


i agree with you except wear you say that Kid's don't have brains.

i think kids got brains but they aren't developed enough to make a political judgement at such a young age.

Author:  shmoopatties [ Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

At the meeting, a MoveOn organizer will explain how we can turn out dozens of new voters in each of our neighborhoods, with help from new technology and folks in non-battleground states. Here are the details:

Wednesday, October 27
7:30 p.m.
2901 N. High St
Clintonville
614-261-0259

By all accounts, this election will be decided by a handful of votes, and we've identified Clintonville as a key battleground. By talking to voters in your neighborhood, YOU can help make this difference. So please come, and bring your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. If you're already involved in Leave No Voter Behind, please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested. With only 8 days left, the clock is ticking. Sign up for the community meeting at:

http://action.moveon.org/lnvb/

Dear Clintonville Area MoveOn member,

The sprint to Election Day has begun. George Bush and his allies are hoping they can use fuzzy facts and outright lies to distract the public from the President's many failures. But in the end, this election will be won not with lies but with shoe leather -- old fashioned, neighbor-to-neighbor efforts to get the right people to the polls. That's why we have launched Leave No Voter Behind, our huge, ambitious battleground-state Get Out The Vote campaign to turn out 440,000 extra voters for John Kerry.

Join us this Wednesday at our office at 2901 N. High St for an urgent community meeting to discuss how you and your neighbors can play a key role. To sign up, or for details, click here:

http://action.moveonpac.org/lnvb/

Author:  HektorDiablo [ Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

shmoopatties wrote:
At the meeting, a MoveOn organizer will explain how we can turn out dozens of new voters in each of our neighborhoods, with help from new technology and folks in non-battleground states. Here are the details:

Wednesday, October 27
7:30 p.m.
2901 N. High St
Clintonville
614-261-0259

By all accounts, this election will be decided by a handful of votes, and we've identified Clintonville as a key battleground. By talking to voters in your neighborhood, YOU can help make this difference. So please come, and bring your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. If you're already involved in Leave No Voter Behind, please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested. With only 8 days left, the clock is ticking. Sign up for the community meeting at:

http://action.moveon.org/lnvb/

Dear Clintonville Area MoveOn member,

The sprint to Election Day has begun. George Bush and his allies are hoping they can use fuzzy facts and outright lies to distract the public from the President's many failures. But in the end, this election will be won not with lies but with shoe leather -- old fashioned, neighbor-to-neighbor efforts to get the right people to the polls. That's why we have launched Leave No Voter Behind, our huge, ambitious battleground-state Get Out The Vote campaign to turn out 440,000 extra voters for John Kerry.

Join us this Wednesday at our office at 2901 N. High St for an urgent community meeting to discuss how you and your neighbors can play a key role. To sign up, or for details, click here:

http://action.moveonpac.org/lnvb/


liberal nonsense

silly lib propoganda

Author:  DJ Sleepy [ Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

HektorDiablo wrote:
shmoopatties wrote:
At the meeting, a MoveOn organizer will explain how we can turn out dozens of new voters in each of our neighborhoods, with help from new technology and folks in non-battleground states. Here are the details:

Wednesday, October 27
7:30 p.m.
2901 N. High St
Clintonville
614-261-0259

By all accounts, this election will be decided by a handful of votes, and we've identified Clintonville as a key battleground. By talking to voters in your neighborhood, YOU can help make this difference. So please come, and bring your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. If you're already involved in Leave No Voter Behind, please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested. With only 8 days left, the clock is ticking. Sign up for the community meeting at:

http://action.moveon.org/lnvb/

Dear Clintonville Area MoveOn member,

The sprint to Election Day has begun. George Bush and his allies are hoping they can use fuzzy facts and outright lies to distract the public from the President's many failures. But in the end, this election will be won not with lies but with shoe leather -- old fashioned, neighbor-to-neighbor efforts to get the right people to the polls. That's why we have launched Leave No Voter Behind, our huge, ambitious battleground-state Get Out The Vote campaign to turn out 440,000 extra voters for John Kerry.

Join us this Wednesday at our office at 2901 N. High St for an urgent community meeting to discuss how you and your neighbors can play a key role. To sign up, or for details, click here:

http://action.moveonpac.org/lnvb/


liberal nonsense

silly lib propoganda


Stupid conservative retort

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/