blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: kids on the corner of north broadway/high don't endorse bush
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:27 pm 
Mechagodzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 1229
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:34 am 
Snarf
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:50 am
Posts: 9
i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:25 pm 
Mechagodzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:34 am
Posts: 1616
when was that picture taken...I saw an ass-load of people on all those corners this weekend.....But I didn't see those kids.

And what's up with the "Support Our Troops" people on one corner.....I guess those are the pro-Bushers. I always that was kind of a pussy way to say you support Bush. I mean, I support our troops....but I hate Bush. Don't these folks get it? Just because I hate Bush doesn't mean I don't support our troops. I want them home soon and safe.

_________________
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:51 pm 
King Ghidorah
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:40 am
Posts: 545
Location: way out west
two people on my street have signs that say "support our troops - vote for john kerry"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:59 pm 
Jet Jaguar
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:26 pm
Posts: 203
Location: The Bucket
HektorDiablo wrote:
i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.


Confusing the word "seen" with "saw" is what's wrong with the "scene".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:06 pm 
Clintonville is so split up...i guess the rest of the country is too, but when you see
it close up in your backyard it's weird. all i know is that all the BUSH signs seem to
be in the stoggy, 50's throwback ranches and the Kerry signs are everywhere else.
i wonder if the kids whose parents are voting for Kerry get into neighborhood scraps
with the kids whose parents are bush supporters. if they do, i hope they are using eggs.

when we were kids, we use to get baseball bats and smack the crap out of any
political signs in our neighborhood with no discrimination towards either party.
after dark of course...

eric


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:19 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 2309
Location: mountains, mountains, mountains
Mr. Metronome wrote:
all i know is that all the BUSH signs seem to
be in the stoggy, 50's throwback ranches and the Kerry signs are everywhere else.


Hate the people, not the houses...

_________________
=================================
Reality has become a commodity.
=================================


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:35 pm 
IHateAndieMacDowell wrote:
Mr. Metronome wrote:
all i know is that all the BUSH signs seem to
be in the stoggy, 50's throwback ranches and the Kerry signs are everywhere else.


Hate the people, not the houses...


he he...it was just a weird coincidence. no hating involved either way.

eric


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:11 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:45 pm
Posts: 1418
Location: is everything.
HektorDiablo wrote:
i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.


Yeah, because there is no way those kids could have possibly come to that conclusion on their own. Kids don't have brains. :roll:

_________________
SUPER DESSERTS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:14 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:26 pm
Posts: 7648
Location: Columbus
b.miller wrote:
HektorDiablo wrote:
i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.


Yeah, because there is no way those kids could have possibly come to that conclusion on their own. Kids don't have brains. :roll:


and only hippies support Kerry. :roll:

_________________
This place is like the fair, only it cost a dollar to get in and the rides are junked cars.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:57 pm 
groundrules wrote:
b.miller wrote:
HektorDiablo wrote:
i seen those kids.

they probably got hippy parents who made them signs for them.

i thought it was sad.


Yeah, because there is no way those kids could have possibly come to that conclusion on their own. Kids don't have brains. :roll:


and only hippies support Kerry. :roll:


Nothing scarier than old hippies turned Repub though.....IMO.
Well, 'cept maybe for Bro Jed and his brigade.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:40 pm 
Mechagodzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:32 pm
Posts: 1229
Gonzo wrote:
when was that picture taken...I saw an ass-load of people on all those corners this weekend.....But I didn't see those kid.


probably around 3 p.m. sunday afternoon.

the southeast corner was the only one occupied.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:03 pm 
Snarf
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:50 am
Posts: 9
b.miller wrote:
Yeah, because there is no way those kids could have possibly come to that conclusion on their own. Kids don't have brains. :roll:


i agree with you except wear you say that Kid's don't have brains.

i think kids got brains but they aren't developed enough to make a political judgement at such a young age.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:07 pm 
Jet Jaguar
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 12:08 am
Posts: 184
At the meeting, a MoveOn organizer will explain how we can turn out dozens of new voters in each of our neighborhoods, with help from new technology and folks in non-battleground states. Here are the details:

Wednesday, October 27
7:30 p.m.
2901 N. High St
Clintonville
614-261-0259

By all accounts, this election will be decided by a handful of votes, and we've identified Clintonville as a key battleground. By talking to voters in your neighborhood, YOU can help make this difference. So please come, and bring your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. If you're already involved in Leave No Voter Behind, please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested. With only 8 days left, the clock is ticking. Sign up for the community meeting at:

http://action.moveon.org/lnvb/

Dear Clintonville Area MoveOn member,

The sprint to Election Day has begun. George Bush and his allies are hoping they can use fuzzy facts and outright lies to distract the public from the President's many failures. But in the end, this election will be won not with lies but with shoe leather -- old fashioned, neighbor-to-neighbor efforts to get the right people to the polls. That's why we have launched Leave No Voter Behind, our huge, ambitious battleground-state Get Out The Vote campaign to turn out 440,000 extra voters for John Kerry.

Join us this Wednesday at our office at 2901 N. High St for an urgent community meeting to discuss how you and your neighbors can play a key role. To sign up, or for details, click here:

http://action.moveonpac.org/lnvb/

_________________
Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:09 pm 
Snarf
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:50 am
Posts: 9
shmoopatties wrote:
At the meeting, a MoveOn organizer will explain how we can turn out dozens of new voters in each of our neighborhoods, with help from new technology and folks in non-battleground states. Here are the details:

Wednesday, October 27
7:30 p.m.
2901 N. High St
Clintonville
614-261-0259

By all accounts, this election will be decided by a handful of votes, and we've identified Clintonville as a key battleground. By talking to voters in your neighborhood, YOU can help make this difference. So please come, and bring your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. If you're already involved in Leave No Voter Behind, please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested. With only 8 days left, the clock is ticking. Sign up for the community meeting at:

http://action.moveon.org/lnvb/

Dear Clintonville Area MoveOn member,

The sprint to Election Day has begun. George Bush and his allies are hoping they can use fuzzy facts and outright lies to distract the public from the President's many failures. But in the end, this election will be won not with lies but with shoe leather -- old fashioned, neighbor-to-neighbor efforts to get the right people to the polls. That's why we have launched Leave No Voter Behind, our huge, ambitious battleground-state Get Out The Vote campaign to turn out 440,000 extra voters for John Kerry.

Join us this Wednesday at our office at 2901 N. High St for an urgent community meeting to discuss how you and your neighbors can play a key role. To sign up, or for details, click here:

http://action.moveonpac.org/lnvb/


liberal nonsense

silly lib propoganda


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:18 pm 
King Ghidorah
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:48 am
Posts: 822
Location: Baja Slope
HektorDiablo wrote:
shmoopatties wrote:
At the meeting, a MoveOn organizer will explain how we can turn out dozens of new voters in each of our neighborhoods, with help from new technology and folks in non-battleground states. Here are the details:

Wednesday, October 27
7:30 p.m.
2901 N. High St
Clintonville
614-261-0259

By all accounts, this election will be decided by a handful of votes, and we've identified Clintonville as a key battleground. By talking to voters in your neighborhood, YOU can help make this difference. So please come, and bring your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. If you're already involved in Leave No Voter Behind, please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested. With only 8 days left, the clock is ticking. Sign up for the community meeting at:

http://action.moveon.org/lnvb/

Dear Clintonville Area MoveOn member,

The sprint to Election Day has begun. George Bush and his allies are hoping they can use fuzzy facts and outright lies to distract the public from the President's many failures. But in the end, this election will be won not with lies but with shoe leather -- old fashioned, neighbor-to-neighbor efforts to get the right people to the polls. That's why we have launched Leave No Voter Behind, our huge, ambitious battleground-state Get Out The Vote campaign to turn out 440,000 extra voters for John Kerry.

Join us this Wednesday at our office at 2901 N. High St for an urgent community meeting to discuss how you and your neighbors can play a key role. To sign up, or for details, click here:

http://action.moveonpac.org/lnvb/


liberal nonsense

silly lib propoganda


Stupid conservative retort


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group






Buy a Premium BlogAd