blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: downtown CVS is chock full of ghetto crazy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:21 am 
King Ghidorah

i love working downtown...

some lady just walks up and steps in front of me in line at CVS.. i actually debate saying anything cause.. well, my 'crazy' radar was ticking a bit..
so i say 'i'm sorry but i am in line here'...
"OH GOOD FOR YOU!".. everyone looks back at her.. holy crap. "HAVE A GOOD DAY!" and she storms off..... ooooh lordy. she comes back a minute later and gets behind me... yikes :shifty: .
so i get up to the front of the line finally after several minutes. there's some girl in a micro-denim skirt weighing about 200 lbs paying for a pack of gum with a credit card. to the right of her is a 60 yr old lady who's been standing at that register the entire time. holding up the line for several minutes. i'm not totally sure what's going on but i can tell she's getting pissed off. she's rummaging through her purse over and over very angrily. the manager who is at the register says "that'll be $5 and change." she slams her purse down, pulls out a WAD of $100.00 bills. and i know they're hundreds cause she's flipping through them. she hands him one of them, then starts yelling about the piece of paper he's holding is her ID.. "my ID is a dead president damn it!" i don't hear the rest cause i'm outta there.....
LOL.. good times.
downtown can make some interesting events.

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown