blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Looking to get my tubes tied for under $500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:16 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:12 pm
Posts: 878
Location: Washington Beach
Ok, I have a fallopian tubes. Long story short, someone spilled a HUGE cup of beer in them. My other guitar player has them and is fixing them. I might just let him have it, because I got the tubes through charity when my equipment was stolen a few years back. The guy has given me tubes, and has offered to pay for the tubes to be fixed. He loves my tubes more than any piece of equipment that he has.

Thanks for the suggestions!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking to get my tubes tied for under $500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:20 am 
Godzilla

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:40 pm
Posts: 3020
Location: parts unknown
karma, brah,karma

_________________
".......and Little Ernie Hudson!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking to get my tubes tied for under $500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:42 pm 
Mechagodzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:37 pm
Posts: 1287
Location: lancaster
jill ebenezer wrote:
Ok, I have a fallopian tubes. Long story short, someone spilled a HUGE cup of beer in them. My other guitar player has them and is fixing them. I might just let him have it, because I got the tubes through charity when my equipment was stolen a few years back. The guy has given me tubes, and has offered to pay for the tubes to be fixed. He loves my tubes more than any piece of equipment that he has.

Thanks for the suggestions!


I wish I was smart enough to understand if this was a fun dig, or putting me down. Apparently I'm not.
Anyway, just don't let drunk people get near your vagina. Never leave your vagina in a car, so that way it will not be stolen. And if you find out your fallopian tubes are infected, not because of the beer, it could be sperm carrying organisms upwards. Or it could just be chlamydia. I am no doctor, nor am I an amp technician.

_________________
In heaven, everything is fine.

http://www.unpossibles.com
http://www.reddahliaband.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking to get my tubes tied for under $500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:41 pm 
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:12 pm
Posts: 3415
Location: not dead or in jail
jmccracky wrote:
I wish I was smart enough to understand if this was a fun dig, or putting me down. Apparently I'm not.


this is what you would call a parody thread

hope that helps


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking to get my tubes tied for under $500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 pm 
Mechagodzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:37 pm
Posts: 1287
Location: lancaster
thisoneholymedium wrote:
jmccracky wrote:
I wish I was smart enough to understand if this was a fun dig, or putting me down. Apparently I'm not.


this is what you would call a parody thread

hope that helps


I got the parody part of it. I've just been trying to figure out if it was funny this whole time.........no biggie.

_________________
In heaven, everything is fine.

http://www.unpossibles.com
http://www.reddahliaband.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group






Buy a Premium BlogAd