[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Columbus Dog Poisoned - Reward

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Columbus Dog Poisoned - Reward
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

i dont know this person but wanted to share. :(

Post subject: Re: Columbus Dog Poisoned - Reward
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:13 pm 
Mechagodzilla

That is just plain FUCKED :!: :!: :!: I wish I knew something :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:17 pm 
King Ghidorah

:( :x Fuck that.

http://billycoolandthewhips.bandcamp.com/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:55 pm 
Godzilla

I hate people.

Michael: "Could it be love?"
Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:03 pm 
King Ghidorah

When I was 14 or so, this asshole up the road about a mile had beef with my mom and dad. We had some livestock get loose and it ate some of his corn. The guy came down the road to confront my dad about the incident. My dad offered to pay for the corn but the guy just kept being a dick about it. The guy was a real piece of shit right winger and he seemed really into sticking it to us, who he saw as the dirty hippies at the commune up the road.

Anyway, my dad was like, look, if you're not gonna be reasonable, you can get the fuck off of my property, my ancestors were raising livestock on this land while your ancestors were still shitting in the woods. Later that year, in what I can only assume was retribution for the lost corn and the insult, the guy shot my dog in the guts and then called the dog catcher on him, my dog died in the pound of a stomach wound over the course of 48hrs. About 5 years ago, I heard that old motherfucker died and I smiled. I would have high fived anybody that was around.

Killing a dog is so low. I hope they find whoever did it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:13 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:12 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Killing a dog is the same as killing a person in my opinion. Hang 'em or burn 'em alive!

http://www.unpossibles.com
http://www.reddahliaband.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:25 pm 
Godzilla

:think: If the owner(s) were certain that the poisoning was intentional, shouldn't that narrow down the field of suspects? Who would do something like that randomly? I'd wager it was someone who lives within earshot of the dog's yapping radius. Possibly even someone who complained about it.

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:31 pm 
Godzilla

Well, if the dog was yapping then it obviously deserved to be poisoned. I mean, my god, how could someone expect to put up with noise such as dogs barking when living in a city?

Gob: "I know what an erection feels like, Michael. No, it's the opposite -- it's like my heart is getting hard."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:49 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm 
Mechagodzilla

Somebody should POISON Billy Kool :pray: :pray: :pray:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 pm 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 pm 
King Ghidorah

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/ ... ml?sid=102

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:10 pm 
King Ghidorah

just saw on channel 10 news that someone tried to poison this lady's 2 dogs in German Village. Someone chucked some bones laced with rat poison over her fence. That is messed up.
http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/ ... ml?sid=102

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:21 pm 
Godzilla

I'm just gonna start working under the assumption that if I don't know you and you walk by me or my dog on the street then I'm going to punch you in the neck. Odds are you deserve it. People suck.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 pm 
King Ghidorah

http://billycoolandthewhips.bandcamp.com/

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:01 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:25 pm 
Snarf

awesome columbus has the signs of a budding serial killer....

when i was in high school the people that lived behind us for over 20 years poisoned and killed 2 of our cats. when confronted they admitted it. the police couldn't do much about it. took it to court, the only punishment was to reimburse my family for the $2,000 vet bill.
they were a cat hating family. the mother used to give me cat shit from their sandbox to give to my mom almost every time i went to ask her daughter to play.
after we took them to court our other cat went missing, her collar and tags were found 2 years later on another side of town. we think they caught her and dumped her over there to die.
before the moved a few years later, the mother ended up getting cancer, the neighborhood banned them from events, their son got a DUI and lost his scholarship....... karma?

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:10 pm 
Godzilla

Jesus. People are fucking scum. How fucking cowardly is that shit?