[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Final 4

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Final 4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:42 am 
Godzilla

With the buckeyes as a 2 seed, figured id put this in the cbus area of the board

my picks:

Kansas, K st., Wvu, Duke

KU vs WVU

KU

Post subject: Re: Final 4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:08 am 
King Ghidorah

Props to OSU!!(Its kinda weired that our sports teams have stopped pooping down their legs in the big game) :clap:
deez nuts ScUM, Illinois, Minnesota. Seeing the disappointment on the faces of the michigan fans was priceless. One of the greatest games I have ever watched. The Buckeyes are on a roll and will be hard to stop.

March Madness starts tonight!
Kansas St, Ohio St, Nova, Kentucky.
OSU vs. UK
OSU by 8
:pray:

Last edited by catphish007 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:20 pm 
Godzilla

Kansas and Osu are in the same bracket

Osu will get beat by G.Tech in the 2nd round, they played like shit in the majority of those 3 games

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:32 pm 
Godzilla

hey brah,

Kansas and Osu cannot both be in the final 4, THEY ARE IN THE SAME BRACKET

lay off the scummyholmes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 pm 
King Ghidorah

thats my fault, it was supposed to be Kansas St., OSU, UK, Nova.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:42 pm 
King Ghidorah

KENTUCKY.

and all will be right with the world.

fuck you, precious.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 am 
Mechagodzilla

Pitt over OSU
Kentucky over Duke

Kentucky over Pitt FTW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:34 pm 
Godzilla

The organizers certainly want Duke to go far. They didn't deserve a #1 seed, and they got the easiest bracket of all the #1 teams. NCAA is rumored to be opting out of their contract with CBS to try and negotiate a higher payment for broadcast rights, so need to have those ratings high, and the Dukies get high ratings.

Kansas over Pitt
West Virginia over Baylor

Kansas over West Virginia FTW

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm 
King Ghidorah

suck it Georgetown. Go Bobcats!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:46 am 
King Ghidorah

wow, lotsa good games last night. Can't wait for day 2.
The Big Least has been exposed.
Go Bucks!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:51 am 
Mechagodzilla

OH oh yeah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:02 pm 
King Ghidorah

peace out the Villanova and KU. Can't believe these two teams are out so early

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:41 pm 
King Ghidorah

Go Bucks!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:10 pm 
King Ghidorah

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm 
Godzilla

yeah,yeah. I didnt expect diebler to get his head out of his arse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 am 
Jet Jaguar

My elite 8 is: Kansas, OSU, Syracuse, KSU, Kentucky, West Virginia, Duke, Baylor
Final 4: OSU, Syracuse, Kentucky, Duke
Championship: OSU vs KY
Winner: OSU

Looking good so far. The only one out is Kansas, but that screwed everyone else. I took OSU mainly based off the fact that no one else in my pool took them so if they went to the championship I won automatically. Plus they looked really good in the Minnesota game and Diebler, Bufford, and Lighty have all stepped up their game a lot. We'll see. Looking like it will be OSU vs N Iowa. MSU losing Lucas is huge.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:06 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm 
Jet Jaguar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:50 am 
King Ghidorah

"Well at least I have Villanova."

"Nova is the one." (nods assuredly)

hahahhaa. Man. that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Well at least Kentucky is a shoo-in...

Fuuuuck.