[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Cleveland Browns 2010

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cleveland Browns 2010
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:35 pm 
Godzilla

DA has the accuracy and aptitude of an apple danish. F him

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:40 pm 
King Ghidorah

http://billycoolandthewhips.bandcamp.com/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 pm 
Godzilla

ah yes, we all know a single pro bowl selection is the gold standard for quarterbacking excellence

recievers dropping balls or not there is no excuse the stats he put ups since the 14th week of that "pro bowl" season

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:19 pm 
King Ghidorah

both BQ and DA missed way too many open receivers. they can get the same out of delhomme i'm sure of it.
what is wrong with this f'g organization???
delhomme is the inspiration?? oh god... :wall:

"My brother's Municipal League baseball team is named the Stepdads. Seeing as none of the guys on the team are actual stepdads, I inquired about the name. He explained, "Cuz we beat you, and you hate us."
-unknown

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 pm 
Godzilla

i dislike colt mccoy more then da, so i could be f'd again come april

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:28 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:17 am 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:41 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:43 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

whatever. the issue is whether you guys will still be browns fans if they grab Tebow.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:31 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:33 pm 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm 
Jet Jaguar

aren't dropped passes just counted as incomplete passes? like if a pass isn't completed (i.e., caught), it's incomplete? am i missing something here? :shifty:

and, jawbreaker, where is the mitch talbot for cy young thread???

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 am 
Godzilla

Last edited by Jawbreaker on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 am 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 am 
Mechagodzilla

Dropped passes do count as incompletions and are equated into the stats. I am a stat whore, and when I watch my Bengals play, I keep tabs of the attempts and completions. They always count the dropped passes. It's still an attempt and dropped passes are debatable whether or not they should have been caught. A walk is a walk for baseball players. You also hear commentators all the time say "His QB rating and completion % would be much higher if it wasn't for those 5 dropped passes."

http://www.unpossibles.com
http://www.reddahliaband.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 am 
King Ghidorah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:14 am 
Mechagodzilla

Here, this link settles everything. We are right.

http://footballstatblog.blogspot.com/20 ... urate.html

http://www.unpossibles.com
http://www.reddahliaband.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:59 am 
Jet Jaguar

playoff team

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 pm 
Godzilla

Shaun Rogers, thug life, what a fool.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:30 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:00 pm 
Godzilla

I was joking around, I am a fan of the big guy and the Brownies. But even if it was an accident, he is an idiot, just like every other person that ever forgets about a loaded gun in their carry-on luggage.

I don't think registered has anything to do with it. You don't have to register guns in the state of Ohio.

Is 'thug life' a racial term now?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm 
Mechagodzilla

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:52 pm 
Jet Jaguar

according to the plain dealer, shaun has been charged with carrying a concealed weapon, a fourth degree felony. the plain dealer has also reported that he had a concealed carry permit for the gun in michigan. not sure if ohio has any reciprocity with that.

i'm guessing he's in line for at least a four-game suspension (probably longer if you use plaxico as precedent) given the commissioner's stance on these things. i would argue that big ben should get a longer suspension, but that's beside the point.

anyways, i'm not too worried if my man shaun gets suspended, 'cause after all, the browns do have the longest active winning streak in the nfl, and they did that after the big guy went out with his injury last year.

(also, i know for a fact that blake costanzo lives the thug life.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:45 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next