[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)
Donewaiting Friendship Farm • View topic - Who Will Become the Next Columbus Alive Arts Editor in 2010?

blog | facebook | twitter
C'MON C'MON THE CLUB IS OPEN
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who Will Become the Next Columbus Alive Arts Editor in 2010?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:59 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

COULD IT BE YOU???????????????

Post subject: Re: Who Will Become the Next Columbus Alive Arts Editor in 2010?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 am 
Godzilla

Double Exposure: http://www.myspace.com/stract and http://www.facebook.com/stract

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:38 pm 
Jet Jaguar

Probably not, I'm barely literate...are UWeekly, 614, or Melt in the market?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:57 pm 
Donewaiting.com Staff

I would like to officially announce that I am not applying.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 pm 
Donewaiting Comfest Commitee Liaison

I'm on it. Heavy schedule this year though, I'm building an arena for Comfest similar to the Philadelphia sports complex but it is one arena per stage. Duffy, your donewaiting check bounced soooo right now the arena is called Mad Mex Thunderdome. The other arenas are Solar Condom Pit, Cloak and Dagger Theatre of Pain, and Outlands New New Location. Not to mention, I'm opening my Juggalo school in Grove City. Fox is filming a reality show about it. Stacking paper 2010. So much paper that I plan to buy columbussucks whatever and turning into an internet version of old old town east...someplace that no one really wants to visit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 pm 
Godzilla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:45 pm 
Godzilla

Does the Arts Editor get to fire everyone that works there?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 pm 
Godzilla

You mean Philtoober is going to finally get his fair shot?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:52 pm 
Mechagodzilla

i don't get this thread.

is it a joke?

is it another rip on the alive?

can i find this posting on monster.com?

can i become the editor and take the art in the direction of collages feat. ALF and Batman bin Suparman?

tune in next week, same bat-time, same bat-channel?

http://radioactivesox.tumblr.com/

"you can call me the nannerpus, nannerpus.
guess what? i love pancakes."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 pm 

Yo Deville, please tell your boss not to call my reefer-ences. I misunderstood that part. Those are my dope dealing friends.

Also, please change the reason I left Wendy's from "I was caught stealing buns but that's a buncha bullshit" to "I became too powerful and good at my job. The retards I worked with were threatened by my microwaving abilities." Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:09 am 
Donewaiting.com Staff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:57 pm 

I bombed that interview. I kept bringing up the idea that I wanted to write about more kvlt things then they told me that the staff already belonged to a cult! Their cult was opposed to my kvlt. Whoops!